• 2007 AAR League

For me, I have seen great success with Japan acting as the main battle force.  Germany can try to stem the tide of reinforcements to Moscow via Karelia/Archangelisk by first stacking in EEU creating a deadzone in KAR, and then moving up the stack to KAR (or WRUS if possible) to deadzone Arch.

With Germany preventing the UK/US reinforcements from arriving, and Japan holding Africa, it is only a matter of time before Japan overwhelms Russia.

• @rjclayton:

For me, I have seen great success with Japan acting as the main battle force.  Germany can try to stem the tide of reinforcements to Moscow via Karelia/Archangelisk by first stacking in EEU creating a deadzone in KAR, and then moving up the stack to KAR (or WRUS if possible) to deadzone Arch.

With Germany preventing the UK/US reinforcements from arriving, and Japan holding Africa, it is only a matter of time before Japan overwhelms Russia.

Have you had success with this tactic to contain Allied reinforcements to Russia?

I think the Allied numbers and flexibility are too great for Germany to really stop.

• 2007 AAR League

I have, but what I haven’t figured out yet is whether or not the game was already “in the bag” for the axis before that point.  Still fairly inexperienced at this Revised stuff…

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m