Help! Questions about the value of Axis and Allies: War at Sea miniatures!

• Banned

So I was going through old toys in my basement when I stumbled upon a bin of plastic naval ships and cards that I liked when I was younger and decided to list them on Ebay since I really needed money for school. They are game pieces for Axis and Allies: War at Sea.

I set the auction for 50 thinking “well i’d be happy to get a at least that much for them and if it gets bid up a few extra dollars that’d be nice”. Iv’e since gotten almost 200 veiws, 40 watchers and a couple people message me offering me as much as 350 dollars to end the auction and sell it to them!

I guess my question is, are these things really that valuable and did I majorly screw myself over by not researching more and asking for more money? Most of the people making offers or bidding people seem to be re-sellers of the same miniatures, so i’m worried they could be potentially worth more even than that and that iv’e really screwed myself over…

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.4m