Richmond, VA - Looking for AAM opponents

• As the topic says I am looking for anyone interested in playing Axis & Allies Miniatures in the Richmond, VA area. I am new to this particular game but have played other wargames and boardgames for many years.

Space available. Time available Monday-Thursday Evenings and Sundays all day.

• Hey Shemar,

I did not know you were in Richmond, VA. I’m up in Fredericksburg,VA. We need to do some face-to-face Axis & Allies gaming some time. I play mostly at the GameVault in Fredericksburg,VA where we have a small, but fairly deciated boardgaming group.

Take care - Brian

• Is the GameVault group friendly to younger players? I used to play a lot in high school and in the Army but that was over ten years ago. I recently bought the Revised version and introduced my 12 yo (13 next month) step son to it and would love have him experience a good gaming group. I live in Stafford just south of Quantico.
    Thanks,
    Jason

• Hello Sharps54,

You have alot of gaming choices for you and your son in Northern, VA:

GameVault, Fredericksburg, VA (about 3 miles west of 95 on Route 3)

• Gaming spot of choice for myself and my youngest son (11)
    • Excellent gaming space
    • Excellent stock of game stuff
    • Best customer service ever, ever, ever
    • Active gamining forum ( www.thegamevault.net )
    • good mix of board games, card games, tabletop miniatures and role-playing games

Game Parlor, Woodbridge, VA (next to Potomac Mills Mall off of 95)

• Excellent gaming space
    • Several gaming clubs
    • HUGE inventory

Gamerz, Fredericksburg / Falmouth, VA area (near Rt. 218 and Chatham Square)

• small inventory
    • mostly roleplaying, card games, and collectible minis
    • Xbox gaming stations
    • popular with teens
    • Gaming spot of choice of my 15 year old son

Maybe we can do a Father / Son match some time!

• Cobalt,
    Thanks for the quick response! The next few weeks are pretty busy (I’m on night shift, he’s starting school & soccer) but after that we’ll check those locations out. I look forward to meeting you down the road.
    Take care,
    Jason

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m