• After many long games me and my group were looking for a way to make the games not last days.  Being a CS major I decided to write a program to handle all the banking by having the user simply input what they wish to purchase and what territories they took over each turn. This program has significantly improved game play and I highly suggest trying it for at least one game. The program has evolved to become a very useful tool, keeping track of much more than just purchase orders and territory control.  I have it available to download at http://sites.google.com/site/dkat106inc/axis-and-allies-v2-00?pli=1

Please download it and give it a try and let me know what you think!

• Looks great! Could need some a bit more graphis and colour. That way the eyes would have an easier way of figuring it out. Makes you use theprogram faster. As I have a degree in design, I could help you - if you turned this into a Mac-application as well  :mrgreen:

• id love the help, and its programmed in java and the file uploaded is a jar so it should run

• if you improve something let us know ehhe

thanks
    dkat

• @dkat106:

id love the help, and its programmed in java and the file uploaded is a jar so it should run

Oh, I´ll have to give it a try… PM me, and we can exchange some emails - and work on the looks…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m