This isn’t air tight, but it is what I am play testing.
• Infantry Units may be Saved by friendly Medics, Hospitals & Hospital Ships that are in range.
• Saving- After combat, roll 1d12 per infantry casualty. On 2s, you may return an infantry (same type as casualty) to stage 2 on the production chart. This unit can be place at a hospital or hospital ship the next turn.
• Cost 1 IPP, The Medic token may be placed under an existing standard infantry unit in supply
• Medics save friendly infantry units in their zone.
• Cost 1 IPP, The Hospital Ship token may be placed under a naval transport in supply
• May save friendly infantry units in amphibious assaults, and adjacent land zones
• Healed troops may return to the game at Hospital Ships.
• Cost 3 IPP to build
• All Cities (red dots and circular land zones) have hospitals inherently
• Healed troops may be returned to the game at Hospitals.
• Hospitals save troops in their zone and surrounding zones.
Obviously, if a Hospital location is captured, or Hospital Ship/Medic is taken as a casualty during combat, saves cannot be attempted.