I can’t install the program because it doesn’t have a owner, kinda problem. The Macbook does not know who released the program.
Latest posts made by Gille
RE: Rules i don't quite understand (PLEASE HELP)
Thanks it is totally understandable!
But what do you mean when you say “Interceptors above”?
just another one, does the Aircraft Carrier count as an airbase, because if it does you dont have to count the sea zone it is placed in as a move right? also it would give a boost of movement speed?
Also on a bombing raid, if i bring in fighters and tactical bombers and my opponent does decide to scramble, do every single of my planes get a dice roll against his scrambled fighters? and the oppotunity to do the raid?
Rules i don't quite understand (PLEASE HELP)
Hello everyone who loves playing A&A I have a few questions about the game which I’ve played two times now.
1. How long is the game time in average?
- Because i’ve been finding myself playing this with 4 other people and it takes atleast 6hrs
2. How does the bomb raids work?
- For me they seem super overpowered since my friends say that i cannot use the AAA-guns
in the territory nor the planes close by when the enemy attempts a bombing raid.
3. How does the scramble with fighters work?
- Can I only scramble fighters to a territory or sea zone which a territory is adjacent to?
4. How to help out Allies in the game?
- If I’m playing the Germany can I then move a fighter to Italy and then Italy can use the
fighter in their turn if they for example want to attack, or do I have to attack in my turn?