1942 2nd edition grey chips available?($ or peices trade)

• If anybody is interested in giving up some 1942 second edition(new style) grey chips for $ or trade I have a decent variety of extra peices available  from e40 p40 1st editions and other edition peices & items…id love a full set of chips but getting just 20 or more (new style)grey chips would be great. thanks…

• I’m getting a 42 second edition soon, I use the (apparently old) chips from first edition.  Wouldn’t mind giving them up for trade.  What’s the difference between first and second edition chips?

• Well…the new chips are slightly smaller in diameter and have a ribbed edging & also axis and allies printed in the middle…but if u still want to consider it then im all in… a full set would be great but even just grey chips or 25 grey is ok .just let me know.

• Cool, I won’t get the 2nd edition board until they send me the 1914 version (preordered).  If you’re still wanting them in a couple weeks I can hook you up (with all of them).

• Thats a definite on wanting the chips for sure.  :mrgreen:Thanks.

• Give me a shout when u get the games if u still want to part with the chips….thanks

• Will do, I won’t get the 2nd edition until they send me 1914 as it was all placed in the same order.  Expecting late March- maybe a couple more weeks.

• @MeinFuhrer:

Will do, I won’t get the 2nd edition until they send me 1914 as it was all placed in the same order.  Expecting late March- maybe a couple more weeks.

i was goin to ask if u can give me a idea what types of peices your looking to trade when u get the chips… I have first edition E40 & p40 and spring 42 1st edition,and 1941 and youll already have 1942 2nd edition which I have along with some extra HBG peices I have.

• do you have any of the hbg custom pieces? anyways games will b here tomorrow

• Yes I do have some of hbg’s pieces…what are u interested in finding?i have alot of A&A pieces as well.even from the 1st edition E&P 40 versions that are now goin for alot on the HBG site like the mech inf for example are goin for like 2bucks a piece have a bunch of them,but just a example.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m