Hey, I am very new and I will have my first bigger Round of A&A 1940 with 3 friends and I want to clear some questions I have before the game.
1. During the combat move phase, I don’t have to attack with all units I have on the region, right? For example if I have 2 Tanks, 2 Inf I could only attack with 2 tanks and let the inf there, right?
2. If I win a combat - do all attacking units have to move in the new captured territory?
3. During a bombing raid - I know that the escorte and defending fighters will roll a dice wether they hit an airplane or not, but does the bomber also has an attack role in this combat round?
4. If someone attacks me in their round, can the then defending units in my turn use they combat movement and everything just normal?
Because when someone attacks me and I scramble with planes I understand that these airplanes are not allowed to participate in my upcoming battle phase, right?
5. Transports. As far as i understand it takes one round to load my units on a transport and a second round to move and have an amphibious assault?
6. Submarines Surprise Strike. If I get to choose the surprise strike, I am not allowed to participate in the normal combat again? If the attacker presses and no destroyer is there, do I have another surprise attack?
Thanks for anyone willing to help me!
If I have more questions, I will write them down.