Looking for people to play Axis and Allies Global in Fort Worth, Texas

• I live in Fort Worth, Texas and am looking for anyone who wants to play AA Global in the area.  There is a neat comic shop that lets groups bring their own board and stuff to play there.  I have both pacific and europe and now just need some people to play!  I am also open to meeting other places or really anywhere else that is relatively convenient.

• I used to live in Southlake but that was back in 2001

• @Lost:

I live in Fort Worth, Texas and am looking for anyone who wants to play AA Global in the area.  There is a neat comic shop that lets groups bring their own board and stuff to play there.  I have both pacific and europe and now just need some people to play!  I am also open to meeting other places or really anywhere else that is relatively convenient.

I belong to a group that plays in Arlington, which is pretty close for ya. 8-)

• I live in the Dallas area, and am willing to  travel for games arranged on saturday or sunday.
    my email is:
    edreece@hotmail.com

• I live in the Arlington area.  Are any of you still nearby and playing?  Would love to join in if possible.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m