• Hey there. Was wondering if anyone has ever tried incorperating NO’s into 1942.2? If so what were they? I’ve been thinking hard about bringing NO’s into this game and was looking to copy some of Anniversary’s or something like that. If anyone has ever tried this please let me know and kindly tell me what you used

• '19

Hey!  For shits and giggles I have recently used anniversary’s NO’s and 1941 set up on my second edition board.  It works great!  It adds more spice into the game! At first I thought the axis were going to cream the allies due to the NO’s.  It actually plays pretty even maybe even favoring the allies.  I also added Italy as a minor just like anniversary.  You should try it out. It’s something different than the normal 1942 second edition set up. 😜

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

Here’s a list of 1942.2 national objectives – I wrote it just for you! Each NO is worth 4 IPCs per turn.

Russia

Lend-Lease Support: Russians control Archangel, and at least one Allied surface ship is in Sea Zone 4 (White Sea).
    Trans-Siberian Railroad: Russians control at least 3 of Novosibirsk, Evenki, Yakut, and Buryatia.

Germany

Scandinavian Iron Ore: Germans control Norway and there are no Allied ships in Sea Zone 6 (Baltic Sea).
    Eastern Oil Supplies: Germans control at least 3 of Egypt, Trans-Jordan, Persia, and Caucasus.
    Mare Nostrum: Allies have no ships in Sea Zones 14 through 17 (Mediterranean and Black Sea).

Britain

Mediterranean Campaign: Britain has at least one unit in Algeria, Italy, or Southern Europe.
    Commonwealth Brigades: Britain controls at least 3 of India, South Africa, Eastern Australia, and Eastern Canada.

Japan

Chinese Hegemony: Allies have no units in Sinkiang, Anhwei, Szechuan, Yunnan, Kwangtung, Kiangsu, and Manchuria.
    Secure Oil Routes: Japan controls at least 3 of Borneo, New Guinea, Solomon Islands, and Caroline Islands.
    Non-Aggression Pact: Russians have no units in orange territories, and Japanese have no units in red territories.

USA

Pacific Island Bases: Allies control at least 3 of Iwo Jima, Wake Island, Hawaii, and Midway.
    Liberation Army: Americans have at least one unit in France, Northwest Europe, or Italy.

NOTE: Some of the objectives were revised based on our recent playtest! Pacific Island Bases is now easier (control Hawaii instead of Okinawa), Lend-Lease Support now requires a surface ship (not just a sub), Scandinavian Iron Ore now requires only that the Baltic Sea be free of Allied ships, not that the Baltic have a German transport, and Britain’s submarine-free-Atlantic objective was replaced with the Southern Med campaign.

• Thank you so very much for these NO’s. I will try and incorporate them into my groups next game. I’m forever looking to expand on this edition as I feel Global is just too much game to be played besides online where if I play against AI I can save and continue on when I have other things to do. If we enjoy playing with these NO’s I will have them printed and laminated. Will go nicely with the new mega map of IL’s my group has.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m