• I don’t understand somethings in the Russian Revolution. Could you please answer these questions

a. whats the point of Russia’s purchase on turn 4? Because it does no purpose against the CPs.

b. I understand 2/3 of the conditions to occur Revolution but I don’t understand this condition one(At least one other original Russian territory is controlled by the Central Powers or contested.)what turn does it refer to?

c. On turn 4 AH is the last CP to go offense against the russians if they choose so. Is that correct?

So some answers would be great, thank you!

• Hi Frederick. Sorry for the late response. Had to go refresh my memory on the RR rule because my group doesn’t use it.

A) the revolution occurs at the end of Russia’s turn, so Russia could concievably prevent it by contesting or recapturing territory.  In that case they would be able to place their new units for use on the next turn.

B) I’m not sure I understand your question. Original territories are the territories that Russia controls at the beginning of the game. The ones with only Russia’s national symbol on them (not Serbia or Romania–those are neutrals). For the Revolution to occur the Central Powers must control 3 territories adjacent to Moscow, and either control or contest at least one other. This other territory can be adjacent to Moscow or not, so Finland or Poland would qualify.

C) correct. The revolution occurs after Russia’s turn, so the other Central Powers will not have gone yet in that round.

Also, just to clarify, the revolution can occur in Round 4 or any later round, as long as the conditions are met.

• Thank you drsnidely, I’m sorry about the weird question I understand now and just figured out that you must have all conditions to occur the revolution I thought just one. :oops:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m