• I love to play Japan with my friend playing German cause it’s demanding and gives more fun. But everytime US and GB play “Shuck Shuck”, I feel frustrated. If Germany fortifies Norway and Karelia, providing Karelia is taken by German, then the allies would land on western Europe or northern Africa and ,next, onto sothern Europ. Not enough time for Japan to reach USSR before Germany is fallen or falling by the fucking Shuck Shuck. Gimme some thips to prevent it.

• '19 Moderator

You realy can’t stop it, you can delay only delay it.

Germany just needs to hold out and take out unprotected ships when they can. Japan needs to make it a prioraty to get to Moscow quickly. You should have the three territories on the border of moscow by turn 4 this is usualy about the time that Britain is ready to start heavy support of Russia. If you can wait with Germany until then to attack Caucuses and Karalia you stand a chance of knocking out Russia.

• @Axis:

I love to play Japan with my friend playing German cause it’s demanding and gives more fun. But everytime US and GB play “Shuck Shuck”, I feel frustrated. If Germany fortifies Norway and Karelia, providing Karelia is taken by German, then the allies would land on western Europe or northern Africa and ,next, onto sothern Europ. Not enough time for Japan to reach USSR before Germany is fallen or falling by the fucking Shuck Shuck. Gimme some thips to prevent it.

Why are you defending Norway? To hell with Norway. It is a punk territory with minimal strategic value.

As for killing the shuck shuck:
    –---------------------------------
    Assuming: You sank as many allied ships as possible on G1…

Send the Japanese airforce to Europe on Turn 3 or 4. Then hit the fleet in a 1-2 punch with the German and Japan airforces the next turn. Depending on which airforce you want to have some left of determines which Axis airforce strikes first. Ideally you want to hit the fleet when the US has a bunch of infantry in E.Can waiting to come over. Then, all that inf money has to sit idle for 2 whole turns: 1 to rebuild transports, 1 to bring them over.

Cheers!

• How about Japanese landing on Alaska in T2 with 4 inf aboard (2 trans purchased in T1) with support from carrier and battleship? Of course, after destroying US Pacific fleet in Hawaii in T1 and the remaining US battleship and trans retreat back to Panama.
    Do you think US will bother about the Japanese presence in North America, especially when Japan moves onto Canada?
    I just wanna get more chance to delay US Shuck Shuck…

• Taking Alaska will delay the shuck-shuck for a while but then again it will also delay Japan in its march on Russia - Japan needs all its forces in Russia.

• this is bangalore, i couldn’t log in. what the hell is shuck shuck!?!

• oh. maybe i could log in, whatever…

• '19 Moderator

• oh, ok. thanks!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m