Axis and Allies streamers / youtubers

• Hi everyone I recently got into Axis and Allies G40 and have been enjoying it a lot. I was wondering if anyone could recommend me different people that frequently film and post games they play whether on twitch or YouTube.

I also wanted to know if anyone knew if YoungGrasshopper’s tournament is going to be streamed / recorded and uploaded?

• '21 '20 '18 '17

Siredblood
    Young Grasshopper
    GeneralhandGrenade

I think the War Room demo might be streamed, the tech and rigs to do this are getting cooler and cheaper and at least 1 game per local tourney around me has a media rig.  Streaming a familiar game in real time is probably less instructive than doing it in time-lapse because its just so much logistical time between the action and the

• Brian Wassom has posted 12 G40 game reports.  I personally haven’t watched them, so I can’t vouch for quality (although I’ve heard they’re good).  He doesn’t upload very frequently though

• '18 '17 '16

There will be a number of YouTubers at the tournament so this will undoubtably be the most filmed event in A&A history. I will be filming all of my games. Hopefully I’ll be getting more than that but it will depend on how much spare time I have. YG will not be playing in the tournament so he will have time to walk around and film more than those who are playing, although he will be quite busy too. War Room will be live streamed. We might get Hunter Jones drunk for the first time in his life and film him stumbling around and telling everyone that he loves them.

• '17 '16

@taamvan:

Siredblood
    Young Grasshopper
    GeneralhandGrenade

I think the War Room demo might be streamed, the tech and rigs to do this are getting cooler and cheaper and at least 1 game per local tourney around me has a media rig. Streaming a familiar game in real time is probably less instructive than doing it in time-lapse because its just so much logistical time between the action and the

There’s plenty more, and several that aren’t on this forum but still very good… Here’s a doubling of the list above…

Der Kuenstler’s Den (a forum member)
    Jonathan Meyer
    Fusion32ify

• Scott Sargent
    Joshua Lance

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m