• I’ll keep it simple. Game board: Axis & Allies (Not sure which version but its the one with the UK fighters that cost 12), Larry Harris Tournament Rules w/ a couple of just for fun house rules.

Scenario: Russia is on the ropes, staggered, but still standing, and serious help is still two turns away. Retreat is the only viable option.

Question:
    With the Mobile Industry national advantage, could Russia give the Industrial complex in the Caucus to the US, in China?
    Does the complex change hands when moved onto the US space? or does it remain in Russian control?
    So in other words, could the US use the industrial complex on their next turn?

I have scoured the rules and still can’t decide if it is possibly a brilliant plan, or just maybe cheating.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Mobile Industry just moves the complexes, they still have to be on Russian soil.

• But nowhere in the rules does it specify where and which industry Russia can move. It only states that a complex controlled by Russia can be moved.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

That is correct.  Any complex that Russia OWNS may move to any Russian territory.  OR so is my understanding.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m