Anybody around Lubbock, TX up for a AA40 Global?

• Yo!  I just moved the Lubbock, TX area this month to complete my schooling, and I know absolutely NO GAMING GROUPS out there at all.  There were a few friends in Austin, TX that I played AA50 a few times with, but alas, the arrival of Global AA40 coincided with my departure.

I talked to a few gaming stores (THE few gaming stores that exist in Lubbock) in town and they said there used to be a Wargamers West company out here that supplied the majority of their products until it went belly-up a few years ago.  Are there any people in the area still playing Axis and Allies?  I’d like to host a game of AA40 Global if there are people willing to play.

With the new complexity (and sheer size and magnitude AND duration) of the new Global setup, it’d probably take a weekend to finish a game, but I’m down with online games too (when that option becomes available).  (I also don’t mind driving around a bit, if its on the weekend, so Dallas and El Paso works for me).  Send me a PM if you’re interested.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m