Sit Rep:
    1)russia has fallen (+US asia)
    2)uk have africa (US in F West Africa) 2ICs in africa
    3)US starting pacific islands + Okinowa+wake
    4)germany concentrated in russia state and Europe
    5)Japan “” in mainland Japan + Asia
    6)D-Day landing force nearly ready.
    7)US pacific fleet 2des. 1carrier(full) 3trans

• I’m assuming your playing regular axis and allies with AAE + AAP units. First, don’t spent another IPC on the Pacific with the US. Buy tons of transports and troops. Land in WE only if Germany is weak there, otherwise land in Eastern Europe or Germany itself.

Have the British protect the US fleet and Send Fighters to Russia, as well as Infantry to Russia to fight off the Japaneese in Russia.

Whats with the two ICs in Africa? Kinda useless, but since they are there build enough infantry so that the Germans will never have a chance of taking it back.

• i captured one IC in africa and the other is US W.Africa (so i dont have to transport over)

should i attack europe from afica or should i go into asia?
    germany has 2tank 2infantry AA in W.Europe
    Twice as many in Germany state.
    should i hit germany state to eliminate his buying power or mass my troops elsewhere and strike later

• If you can hit Germany Proper, do it. Follow it up by a Russian Attack on Eastern Europe or Ukraine and you very well might win the game. Don’t bother attacking from Africa. Attack from England.

• ya don’t ever build an ic in africa…if the german player did then you should have no problem with him…build men and tanks with russia, navy with england, transports and men with US. Pound germany to the ground and then turn towards asia. If one capital falls that side loses the war about 99% of the time.

• Except Russia cant do anything, cause he said in his first post that the mother land had fallen

• Ï’m wondering if he is/was of the opinion that he could build as much as he wanted each turn with the IC in FWA(Fr. West Afr.)?
    –-------------------------------------------------------------
    In his case what i’d say is “HELP ME!”

• Unlimited IC factory in some places is great, like Brazil for instance. However, I think it’s pushing it by placing an unlim. IC in French West Africa since USA can reach it on their 1st-2nd turn. Maybe relocating it to Egypt would be a better as it gives the Germans the advantage of holding Africa a bit longer but at greater cost. Also placing an extra UK inf in Egypt might deter the Germans from taking until the 2nd turn. It’ll be a repeat of the great battle of El Alamein between Rommel and Montogomery. And this time maybe the Brits won’t outnumber the Germans at least 2 to 1.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m