Some questions from the beautiful city of Oslo:
1. When Germany and the Sovjet Union are not at war with eachother, can the UK land an aircraft in a territory belonging to the SU? F. ex. after attacking german ships? And vice versa: Can the SU land aircraft in a territory belonging to the UK (prior to the SU being at war with Germany)?
2. Can the UK and the SU mix any units while Germany and the US is not at war?
3. Can the UK and ANZAC mix units and use eachothers naval bases when they are still not at war with Japan?
4. Can Germany attack the UK ships in SZ 106 on G1, without provoking the US into war? Especially since there is a convoy in that sea zone.
5. Can you disrupt convoys without being at war with that particular nation? Can f. ex. Germany disrupt the convoy in SZ 106? Or the SU disrupt the one in SZ 125?
6. Do you have to make a DOW at the beginning of your turn to be able to disrupt a nations convoys in the non-combat phase?