The only one.
Latest posts made by dangerously stupid
RE: 10-Division Break Out Strategy?
Let us not to complicate things merely for the sake of impressing the opponent–impression wins only when the truth of a situation is hidden mired within the sleight of hand.
This is not f’in battleship.
ana provides all players with excellent intelligence on their opposition
1. russia builds people well
2. germany builds tanks ok
3. germany needs to conquer north africa to close the suez and take india
4. russia better build a whole lot of people
5. russia is and always has been better at defending than attacking(ask france or afghanistan or germany)
6. germany is economically superior and strategically better concentrated to handle attack
7. russia should concentrate itself into caucasus and russia and beg for allied help
I am also new to the game having only been introduced to it late last year; however, the “bidding” rule I have never used in the twelve games I have played since. The Axis powers come equipped with high salaries, strategic geographical centering, and take their turns at rather advantagous times to both defend against opening Allied attack stratagem and to attack Russia in its fragile early state.
Bidding can only lead to lopsided victory except in the case of a handicap for a less adept player.
Now go take over the world!
RE: More Pieces!!
often we ingrates like to include a rule which allows a player to convert any infantry to a foxhole or dug in position during the non combat phase. this limits its movement to 0 but allows the piece to defend on a 3. only one infantry per turn can make this conversion. i use lego shovels as pieces to replace the infantry person(s)