New National Production & National Objectives Chart

• Customizer

@Xayd74:

I was hoping you would create a larger one similar to my larger one?

DONE.

This version is designed to be printed on Legal Paper which measures 8.5" x 14". (The chart is actually 8.5" x 13.5"ish) Since this chart is bigger I was able to add in the USA’s 40 IPC bonus for being at war with japan.

UPDATE: 01/28/10
    I removed the screenshot and download link to this version of the chart as it has now been updated. To download the new version go to the first entry on the first page of this forum. All future updates will be posted at that location.

@Hellmet:

Bob:
    BTW - can you post your battle board again as I have somehow lost the file?  I want to have that laminated also.

The battle board that you mentioned was created by another person, not me.  I do plan on making full battle board complete with icon images of the units shortly. If you cannot wait for my version here is a link to bcguitars’ battleboard and other stuff he created http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=16431.0

• awesome.  fleet markers would be awesome too.  I talked to bc about it but not sure if he has the time?

• Customizer

Give me a couple days and the battle board will be complete. Then I will finish the deplomacy/setup cards. Then I’ll decide on it.

• Awesome work Bob! Thanks again.

• I like the NOs, but I do have one comment. Two of the NOs are mutually exclusive. That is to say the Dutch West and East Indies are both a national objective for two powers: Japan and UK, and Japan and ANZAC, respectively. So really you only need one spot on the board for that national objective, but you mark it with the appropriate power’s maker whenever that objective is obtained. You dig? Just a thought… Thanks for the board though, it looks great.

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '10

OUTSTANDING!!!

• @Bob_A_Mickelson:

The battle board that you mentioned was created by another person, not me.  I do plan on making full battle board complete with icon images of the units shortly. If you cannot wait for my version here is a link to bcguitars’ battleboard and other stuff he created

Thanks, Bob!  I just wanted it to show our A&A Group.

• Thanks again Bob.

• Customizer

The battleboard is complete. It is designed to be printed on 8.5" x 11" and is the same size as the first National Production chart I made. If you notice any errors please let me know.

The full High resolution version can be downloaded here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/i/?k2jzwymxzny

I am also working on a diplomacy/corrected setup cards which will fit inside each power’s unit box.

• looks awesome.  only issue I have is calling heavy bombers strategic bombers.  don’t fix it for me, we don’t use these :)

we WOULD use fleet markers :)  I can’t find my key for illustrator 4…

• Customizer

@MaherC:

looks awesome.  only issue I have is calling heavy bombers strategic bombers.  don’t fix it for me, we don’t use these :)

we WOULD use fleet markers :)   I can’t find my key for illustrator 4…

Officially Bombers have had their name changed to “Strategic Bombers” in Pacific 1940. I am also not a fan of the name change but used it so the chart would be consistent with the rulebook.

I didn’t use Illustrator to create this. I used PowerPoint.

What exacty would a fleet marker look like? Like the marshaling cards from AAR or Task force tokens and cards from AAP? I’m a bit unsure what you want.

• @MaherC:

looks awesome.  only issue I have is calling heavy bombers strategic bombers.  don’t fix it for me, we don’t use these :)

Please do not call these ‘heavy bombers’, for this is a Tech in AA50 and might be a Tech in 1940 Global.

• Customizer

@BadSpeller:

Please do not call these ‘heavy bombers’, for this is a Tech in AA50 and might be a Tech in 1940 Global.

The name will stay “strategic bombers” since thats what they are called in the official rulebook.

• Bob. First off, awesome work.

But….and this proves you really are fitted to work at WoTC :P …there’s a typo on the new battleboard!

Causality zone? Or Casualty zone?

• Bob thanks for all your hard work.  When do you think you will be able to get out the setup political cards?  I’m sure they will look awesome!

• @Woodstock:

Causality zone? Or Casualty zone?

Both.
    Hey just cuz you’re dead doesn’t mean you’re not to blame.

• Official Q&A

This is really awsome work, Bob!  There is one small thing, however.  I noticed that you’re calling Dutch New Guinea, New Guinea, New Britain and the Solomons “Dutch West Indies” collectively.  The Dutch West Indies are actually in the Caribbean.  A more accurate name would be Melanesia, although Melanesia also includes New Hebrides and Fiji.  Perhaps “Western Melanesia” or “Greater Melanesia” would work?

• Dutch East-Indies?

• Customizer

Thanks for the error checks guys. I will get correct updated cards out soon. As with any project some errors are expected hopefully between us well catch all the errors.@Krieghund:

This is really awsome work, Bob!  There is one small thing, however.  I noticed that you’re calling Dutch New Guinea, New Guinea, New Britain and the Solomons “Dutch West Indies” collectively.  The Dutch West Indies are actually in the Caribbean.  A more accurate name would be Melanesia, although Melanesia also includes New Hebrides and Fiji.  Perhaps “Western Melanesia” or “Greater Melanesia” would work?

Great work krieg. I knew that “Dutch West Indies” was technically incorrect but I couldn’t think of a better name. After looking at a map of Melanesia I will update the cards to say “Western Melanesia” since this is geographically correct.

• @Krieghund:

This is really awsome work, Bob!  There is one small thing, however.  I noticed that you’re calling Dutch New Guinea, New Guinea, New Britain and the Solomons “Dutch West Indies” collectively.  The Dutch West Indies are actually in the Caribbean.  A more accurate name would be Melanesia, although Melanesia also includes New Hebrides and Fiji.  Perhaps “Western Melanesia” or “Greater Melanesia” would work?

That’s probably my fault. I called it DWI in my custom NPC because I needed a quickie acronym to fit in the graphic. Originally, I was just planning on using the chart myself, but then decided to upload it for other folks. I knew it made no sense to call it “west” indies since they’re east of the east indies, but originally I wasnt overly concerned about naming accuracy since it was just supposed to be for personal use.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m