New National Production & National Objectives Chart

• Hey Bob,

Just was curious, is there any progress on the set-up charts?

Thanks!

• Yeah printing these new charts on glossy photo paper and mounting them on the foam is a great idea.  Just gotta do some trim/smoothing of the edges of the foam but sure beats the junk that came with the original game.  I mean seriously, just a tiny strip to put units nearby for fighting cause they sure as heck wont fit on there.  Thanks a million Bob, everyone appreciates your hard work and dedication that you have put into this project thus far.  I tip my hat to you sir!

• Here are a few things I put together using Bob’s chart and board.

The National Production/Objectives Chart is resized to be printed out by a photo processing place on a 12x18 enlargement.  Resizing Bob’s file cut down the sharpness of the text but it reads just fine.

The other items are mini battle boards that are numbered and match the tokens that are also in this folder.  All of these are in 5x7 size and also ready to printed.  I find these useful when playing with my less experienced friends who like to conduct combat then try to slip in other pieces or use units in two different combats  :-D  Also useful when not playing on a big board.  I bought a 1" punch from a craft store to cut out the tokens.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=85962ed770c8989000d27174b47c6657e847fb42f5d9d4a63e34c0a955f98962

• Customizer

Just a little update. I’ve been working hard to complete the project as fast as my schedule allows. I have finished the Diplomacy, Setup, Unit Stats, Air Movement Markers, & Task force Markers for each nation. Now i need to export the files as usable images and which has proven to be more of a challenge than i anticipated since doing so degrades the quality of the charts too much (since some of the charts use rater small text). But don’t worry, I found a way to fix the problem, its just a bit labor intensive.

The end is near.

• Thanks for the update Bob! I cannot wait to use your new charts when they are finished. These are of much better quality than anything produced by WotC.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@C_Strabala:

Thanks for the update Bob! I cannot wait to use your new charts when they are finished. These are of much better quality than anything produced by WotC.

Yes they are. I’ve been using your other stuff for a few games now and appreciate having it.

• Customizer

I started a new thread so with all of the finished charts bundled into one pack along with screenshots of the finished product. This thread was getting a bit too long and i was concerned that it would be hard to find the latest versions of my charts. The versions of my charts in this form will be deleted in the coming days so check out the new thread.  Thanks for all the help and suggestions.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m