New National Production & National Objectives Chart

• Customizer

UPDATE: 01/28/10
    I fixed a few errors that were noticed by the users of this forum. None of which would effect game play. Thanks to everyone for helping me catch them. And as always, if you notice any errors please let me know so i can fix them. Below are the NEW UPDATED CHARTS with screenshots.

8.5" x 11" National Production & National Objectives Chart (USA’s +40 NO has been ommited since it is printed on the map itself)

Full High resolution version can be downloaded here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/i/?y2m2iz5i3zw

8.5" x 13.5" National Production & National Objectives Chart designed to be printed on LEGAL paper (includes USA’s +40 NO)

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?yxwc3ezz1tt

8.5" x 11" Battleboard

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?n0l2nzwy3qk

I will continue to update this first entry if any other errors are discovered. Also I will be adding the diplomacy/setup cards in a few days.

• man this looks great.  i am going to try printing it off and getting it laminated.  thank you.  looking forward to others.

• Awesome! thanks Bob , another example of what makes A&A.org such a great group of gamers.  :-D

• Awesome! thanks Bob , another example of what makes A&A.org such a great group of gamers.  :-D

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '10

OUT BLOODY STANDING!!!

• That’s an awesome job creating that. On a related note though for the bonus objectives, besides the one that clearly says you only get the bonus once, how many national objectives are one time only, how many are per territory, and how many are for EACH TURN that the objective is met (such as holding X number of territories)?

• i think its awesome…

• Absolutely perfect, and something that is sorely missing from the game OOB.

• Thank you so much for this effort.  A++++  would you object if I posted this at Larry’s site as well?

• Amazing.
    You’d think a premium-priced game would have something of this quality included.

• Great job, thanks.

• Customizer

@elbowmaster:

Thank you so much for this effort.  A++++  would you object if I posted this at Larry’s site as well?

Post away! It was meant to be shared. Glad you guys like it.

• Customizer

@Mino1124:

That’s an awesome job creating that. On a related note though for the bonus objectives, besides the one that clearly says you only get the bonus once, how many national objectives are one time only, how many are per territory, and how many are for EACH TURN that the objective is met (such as holding X number of territories)?

All bonuses except the one entitled “Once Per Game Bonus” are given each turn you fulfill the requirements listed on the chart below.

• @Bob_A_Mickelson:

@Mino1124:

That’s an awesome job creating that. On a related note though for the bonus objectives, besides the one that clearly says you only get the bonus once, how many national objectives are one time only, how many are per territory, and how many are for EACH TURN that the objective is met (such as holding X number of territories)?

All bonuses except the one entitled “Once Per Game Bonus” are given each turn you fulfill the requirements listed on the chart below.

Thanks for clearing that up.

• Bob, this looks really good. Very similar to the one I put together. I recently just made a larger one to encompass more IPCs, meant for a printout at kinko’s on legal size paper. Further, they have lamination pouches to fit that size. I was hoping you would create a larger one similar to my larger one?

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=16643.msg552263#msg552263

I have to say I like yours better than mine, but I need those additional IPCs. If Im asking for a bit much, that’s cool. But I have to warn ya, I’m gonna swipe yours and perform a little chop and re-arrange :)

• Ok so, no sooner did I think of it than I decided to do it. This is Bob’s NPC with a hack & slash mixed with a little slap & tickle. I take no credit, which is why I’m placing this in Bob’s thread. Hopefully he’ll do a revision of his own to usurp this one for a wide version comprising 96 IPCs of production.

Again, I recommend having Kinko’s print this out on legal size paper and then use the associated sized lamination pouch (10ml) for a rigid result).

• It looks great, can’t wait to try it. The best part for me is having the NO’s on there. That makes remembering them much easier. Thanks a lot!

-Jason

• Bob, thank you! It looks great.  Its much better than the chart that I found to replace the one that came from the game.  I can’t wait to see the political sheets.

• I had it laminated today onto a white piece of foam board at FedEx ($16.25) and it really looks great.

Bob:
    BTW - can you post your battle board again as I have somehow lost the file?  I want to have that laminated also.

• spray adhesive and foam board is much cheaper imo.  you can do this for about $2 and if you spill on it, make 7 more :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m