• I realized I had to design a new chart to take into account not only the high IPC production of the US and Japan, but to make it easier to account for the many IPC modifiers in this version of that game. Basically, I have everything on here except for Convoy Disruption, which has not cropped up in the two games I’ve played so far.

Basically, I scanned the existing NPC and then used a couple of photo editors to get this result. I wasn’t happy with the one and only upgraded NPC I found on the web, so I made this more comprehensive one. If you print this out nearly edge to edge, the circles just match the circumference of the tokens. I dont believe I’ve made any mistakes with the factual info at the bottom. But if I have, please let me know.

I recommend printing this out on cardstock and then adhering it to a laminate sheet (or insert it in a plastic pageholder).

http://d7jioq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1ps9dRdTjoGyIJGRcg85D3aYtHU8ApCkDru4JBZO65rDfFiZlzEnZo_08K1XQ3fa4yrKzEcX9ZjWybx1ptAeQJNjZ_9HHjb3Ml/NPC-01e.JPG

I noticed that in some games, 72 IPC is not enough, even with the offset modifiers separately compartmentalized. So I designed a larger sheet and added a few upgrades for easier viewing. I recommend having Kinko’s print this out on legal size paper and then laminate with a 10ml pouch (made it very sturdy and glossy). Cost me about $4. If anyone’s wondering what that space in the bottom right hand corner is for, it’s to store additional markers for the modifier shuffle. The original is 1674x880, but skydrive is reducing it slightly to 1600x841, so the text is not as clear as I’d like, but it’s fairly clear. I tried to get it down to 1600, but it just wasnt gonna happen.

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pFrz8klvnNkj5XPc8fv8ZBNXQhxPektSjYFzbwcJDnTQ6rqErJGbVyMz6r-mjCknV3xr4gas5hEQennTTPRXrCQ/NPC-02b.JPG

• @Xayd74:

I dont believe I’ve made any mistakes with the factual info at the bottom. But if I have, please let me know.

Pretty sure the Anzac bonus is not for “each” japanese territory occupied.  It’s the first instance that any japanese territory is occupied by anzac and it’s never collected again.

• it says one time bonus under it on the new chart.

skydrive let’s you host 1600pixel photos or 50mb files I think.

• @kcdzim:

@Xayd74:

I dont believe I’ve made any mistakes with the factual info at the bottom. But if I have, please let me know.

Pretty sure the Anzac bonus is not for “each” japanese territory occupied.  It’s the first instance that any japanese territory is occupied by anzac and it’s never collected again.

I just re-read the instructions. It seems it can be interpreted in both ways. Like gaining 5 IPC the first time Anzac conquers a japanese province, but not if that same province was reconquered. But you could get another 5 for conquering a different one. Is the concensus that you get the 5 IPC one time only during the game? It wont take but a few minutes to change it.

• I believe the official word is it is a one time bonus of 5 IPC.  A morale boost I believe it was called.  Yeah, we took the marshall islands!  WOO!  what was there opposing us?  Um, a flag.  Yeah but it was a big flag…

• I’m using Skydrive now. It’s working, although I’m having trouble getting the link to embed, so I’m giving a direct link for now.

• i like the extra slots at the bottom for keeping track of bonuses

• I added a new 96 slot legal sized NPC for the occasional japanese player that just cant get enough.

• Indeed he did. In fact, I’ve just asked him for a larger one similar to my larger one.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m