• Om my first A&A game, I got the US, but I don`t know what the best tactical start for the US is??? Can somebody help my??? I by gratful!

• woah dude, calm down.

• This is rediculus, man. Stop yelling at people for making mistakes when they type or something. This isn’t a national spelling bee, you moron. Can’t you interpret? I didn’t have to look at it twice before I realized that it meant “I’d be grateful.” Of course, sometimes that makes me mad, but I don’t go screaming at people for it. Excuse me while a do a science project.

• @Anonymous:

@Olagutten:

Om my first A&A game, I got the US, but I don`t know what the best tactical start for the US is??? Can somebody help my??? I by gratful!

HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THIS OLAGUTTEN MORON!!! LEARN TO SPELL BEFORE YOU POST HERE YOU DILDO!!! WHAT IN HELL DOES “I BY GRATFUL” MEAN ANYWAY? WHAT LANGUANGE IS THAT YOU STINKING PILE OF FILTH?

a) Lets see how your Norwegian is before you attack another person’s English.
    b) I assume you meant to say language rather than “languange” - pot/ kettle/ black methinks.
    c) If you are going to be insulting have the guts to put your proper name. Anonymity is the refuge of the coward.

• hey olguatten, i havent tried this out yet, but i think the US should buy a mix of battleships(they are very good when attacking japan’s subs that are used for blocking sea zones beacuse they get a hit before they even get hurt) and bombers for the first few turns and after that, transports and artillery and infantry. the indians should buy all infantry, and they should get the english money for more infantry if it looks like japan will attack india. if it looks like japan is going for the victory point win, then give the british money to australia so they can build up a navy to retake the IPC rich islands. this is just my opinion, but i think battleships and bombers work out well for the first 2 turns, and then transports with infantry and artillery. go for bonin islands, and then japan and attack w/ all your bombers and infantry and artillery and bombard with your battleships.

• man, it’s just a website about a boardgame. don’t you have more important things to do than diss norweigian kids on an A&A website? i thought i had too much time on my hands

• is this the same kid whos sayin crap on F_alk?

• I’m pretty sure it is. He was on here a week or so ago doing it to somebody else too.

• yeah, i wish somebody could ban him or something

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m