• I was wondering what you think is the most interesting country to play.

I think Japan is because they can fight on land or in the sea, they can expand to the largest country of the game, they can attack all the allies, russia the US and the UK, and they can extend there empire from south america to africa.

• When I play UK and put an industrial complex in South Africa on the first turn and produce 2 tanks every turn to attach either japan or germany, plus wiping out Germany’s whole Navy all in turn 1……Forget it, huge advantage UK…Germany cannot attack you, then you build another IC in Africa and make 4 tanks every turn…then later when you are so wealthy eating asia do what ever you want because you won the game.

• Whoa whoa whoa, what the hell are you smoking? UK eats the pavement every time and likes it.

Germany cannot attack you, then you build another IC in Africa and make 4 tanks every turn….then later when you are so wealthy eating asia do what ever you want because you won the game.

First of all germany CAN attack you and does it very well :-?. Oh and any smart player as germany would see your little IPC, strategic bomb it since I know that you arent building AA guns down there, take it for themselves, and laugh cause you threw away 15 IPC’s and took a bombing raid to despite the UK’s dwindling funds. Sounds like whoever you’ve got playing germany is…
    A) 10 years old
    B) braindead
    C) smoking crack
    D) all of the above

so sayeth the Commissar 8)

• That was a bit harsh…

• SUD makes a good point, your making a Japaneese South African IC happen one turn sooner by doing this. So, the money is probably best spent elsewhere.

• yes, espeshaly if the japaneese have an IC in india they can funnal infantry to africa in amazing numbers

• I’ve found that the British South African IC steals IPC’s from the British Fleet operating around the Atlantic/Med. The British need the flexiblity to move as many troops around that London Factories can pump out, losing 6 to 10 IPC’s each turn to Africa hinders this. These African troops can get cut off from the main Allied drives in Europe and Asia as well, reducing their effectiveness…

• @GeZe:

yes, espeshaly if the japaneese have an IC in india they can funnal infantry to africa in amazing numbers

:evil: :evil: WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO SPELL YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE!!! INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT INFANTRY ATTACKING AFRICA OR SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT WHY DON’T YOU BUY A DICTIONARY AND PRACTICE YOUR SPELLING YOU PRICK!!! :evil: :evil:

• are you a english techer or somthin

• Now that language is totally inappropriate for this forum. :oops:

• what, english? :lol: i would have to agree though… take it easy “guest.”

• the uk seems to be one of the easier powers to over take, if Germany sets off in the right way and allows Japan to disenable russia slowly but surely the uk has nothing.

• @Anonymous:

@GeZe:

yes, espeshaly if the japaneese have an IC in india they can funnal infantry to africa in amazing numbers

:evil: :evil: WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO SPELL YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE!!! INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT INFANTRY ATTACKING AFRICA OR SOME DUMB sh*t LIKE THAT WHY DON’T YOU BUY A DICTIONARY AND PRACTICE YOUR SPELLING YOU PRICK!!! :evil: :evil:

a bit of history about our “guest”
    He wet the bed until he was 10 or 11.
    He started fires fairly often - as much as once a week, and may have even been charged with arson growing up.
    He cruelly abused animals of all kinds, beginning with insects, moving his way through amphibians, and eventually to mammals including dogs, often beating them, but usually amused himself with more cruel forms of torture involving fire and electricity.
    Also he had bizaare fantasies involving his mother (occassionally his father too).

• CC - I’m surprised you would waste your time entertaining the occasional hooligans which crawl by. I suppose your Moderator duties may call for a response. I’m sure your assessment was quite accurate…

• @Field:

CC - I’m surprised you would waste your time entertaining the occasional hooligans which crawl by. I suppose your Moderator duties may call for a response. I’m sure your assessment was quite accurate…

1. i’m post call - i’ll say and do anything in this state of mind (post-call means post 28 hours straight playing “catch the baby”)
    2. no, they don’t. i was just having fun
    3. look up the DSM IV definition of sociopath. If i remember my psyche from 3 years ago, i’m not that far off . . . .

• UK is the most fun to play… They have influence all over the board. The other nations are all localized.

• japan has the most flexability plain and simple. you start out with 3 capital ships. so that means you can end up with 3 task forces floating around. if the uk puts an ic in s africa i just laugh knowing that japan will end up taking it without too much trouble(or just bomb it massivly from madagascar LOL)

• How do you get a vote to register? I tried and it didn’t work. Anyway, I like playin Japan. It’s possible to attack Russia, UK and US on the same turn. Both land and sea battles come into play. I’m surprised noone has voted for the US. As the game goes on their relative power tends to increase giving them great flexibility. I would like to hear from whoever picked Russia. Their options are limited and tend to be very defensive oriented. To each his, or her, own.

• is your question how do you vote? or is it how do you register?
    if you want to vote, i think you might have to register first. to register, just find some place on the main forum screen that says something like “register here” or something. to registe only takes like 3 minutes or something

• I just want everyone to know that the psychopath WAS NOT ME! lord knows I would never accuse anyone of being a poor speller. I like playing russia but- because I think most people don’t. most people assume that russia can’t beat up germany and japan- when in reality they can (with only limited help).
    that being said, I have always had a foundness for germany. mostly because I thought they had the coolest army. the waffen ss was cool, the pzk III,IV, and the panther, tiger and the stug’s were some of the coolest looking and most effective tanks.
    their only drawback is that they have to stike a critical blow in t1, which can be difficult. especially if your opponents aren’t 10, or smoking crack. :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m