• There is only one trilogy. For work or children not safe is this R-rated clip.

• @Pvt.Ryan:

Me and my friend got into an argument about which was better Star Wars or Avatar? I said Star Wars. Its a classic where Avatar is just Dances with Wolves in the future. Of course my favorite movies are the Lord of the Rings but that deserves another topic.

6 movies vs. 1?
    Either way, Star Wars, and I agree with frim.

• Star Wars is just a classic. Without it I dare to say most of these new movies wouldn’t be the same. I mean Star Wars has 6 movies (indeed Jermofoot) and Avatar has 1. But I wouldn’t mind a sequel. It was pretty good. Of course the end didn’t leave much for a new one.

• Why did they have to mine the ore where the aliens were living?  Why not mine the floating mountains?  Had to be plenty of “floating ore” to make those mountains float.

great special effects, crappy otherwise.

• @M7574:

Why did they have to mine the ore where the aliens were living?  Why not mine the floating mountains?  Had to be plenty of “floating ore” to make those mountains float.

great special effects, crappy otherwise.

Something about the mother lode.  Plus, goons with guns.

• Ya wat wuld you choose? Peacfully coexist with the natives, leave the planet, or KILL THEM ALL! I see why my American ancestors did all that stuff to the Indians. ******* AWESOME! :evil:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m