2011 Find League Opponents Here

• I don’t have a lot of time but I think I can start up a game.  It will have to be at a casual pace:  I definitely can’t guarantee posting every day.  I really can’t start playing until tomorrow (tues) but I wanted to get this out to find an opponent.  I haven’t played at all in probably 2 months and haven’t started more than a few games at all in the last 5-6 months so I’m very rusty.

I haven’t even looked at the 42 setup so I will only play 1941.  I prefer to play with tech enabled, but will play without it if that’s what it takes.

It looks like we’re now bidding for the allies?  I guess we would use frood to place blind bids?

Send a PM if you’re interested.

• Looking to join the league and start a game.
    Only interested in 1942.
    Tech on, but may be willing to go no tech
    I bid 6 for Allies, I guess (I have never bid before.  But I do think Axis has slight edge in '42)

• I’m looking to pick up a few games of '41.  I can post several times per day.  Looking for +NOs; -tech; roll for sides, choose, or bid.

• anchovy vs spiral architect

1=anchovy is Axis
    2=spiral architect is Axis
    DiceRolling 1d2:
    (2)

• @gamerman01:

Looking to join the league and start a game.
    Only interested in 1942.
    Tech on, but may be willing to go no tech
    I bid 6 for Allies, I guess (I have never bid before.  But I do think Axis has slight edge in '42)

OK, I have accepted 2 challenges, and don’t need more at this time.

Thanks.

• Rolling for who plays Axis:
    TimTheEnchanter (odd)
    SpiralArchitect (even)
    DiceRolls: 1@6; Total Hits: 11@6: (1)

• A44BigDog - tech is fine.
    Rolling for Axis:
    AABigDog (odd)
    SpiralArchitect (even)
    DiceRolls: 1@6; Total Hits: 11@6: (5)

• You MUST have a bid in 1941! I’m sorry, but there is no alternative. If you think you can do without, please download this map and see an opening that has gone against me. What to do?

How do you counter this? Russia was quite well played, but Japan is set to become a monster already!

1942 GermanyRussiaJapan opening.AAM

• 2007 AAR League

ok i’m in for a league game.  41 or 42.  i prefer no tech.  and i don’t believe bids are necessary, but will bid if you want.  i’ll play either side.

• cts17 I am replying to your question in the league discussion thread as that is more where it belongs at.

Also ponder this. Some players, myself being one, do not think the Allies need a bid in '41, do you want to give us a bid to boost the Allies if we think they do not need it?

• Still looking for 1 more… I’d be glad to take the Axis +0 if anyone is taking.

• 2007 AAR League

I’m looking for a game 1941.  If I’m playing the Allies I want a bid - maybe 8.

• @a44bigdog:

Also ponder this. Some players, myself being one, do not think the Allies need a bid in '41, do you want to give us a bid to boost the Allies if we think they do not need it?

That’s a interesting question and a good point. Depending of the mood I were: if I’m feeling competitive (specially in a tourney), I’d be gamey and accept playing axis without bid just to ensure the victory. But if I want fun, I’d blind bid to ensure allies have at least a chance and receive their much needed units. Specially for the fantasy scenario

Anyway I doubt I’d play a tourney just for the sake of competence, some amount of fun is needed

Opposite, if I want play allies just for the fun of it, a bid is needed, and a blind one. I fear however I’m going to play maaany games with axis in the first months until people discover they need bid more  :|

A luck that Pacific 40 is there to play with allies  :-D

• Looking for a league game of 42. The pace would be slow. Less then a post a day, maybe 4-5 a week. I’ll be whatever side you don’t want, I don’t require a bid. Any takers?

• '10

@Joe:

Looking for a league game of 42. The pace would be slow. Less then a post a day, maybe 4-5 a week. I’ll be whatever side you don’t want, I don’t require a bid. Any takers?

sounds fine with me JC  I already have 4 going including our multi.  Last time  I was allies. Let me know what side you want as wellas tech +/-

• '16

I’d like to put my name out for a game if anyone is looking.

I’ll play either side, you pick.  Would prefer no tech.
    Haven’t played for 6 months or so, just looking for one game for now.

• 2007 AAR League

Looking for a game.  1941.  Tech optional.  I think there should be a bid for the Allies.

• '10

I am up for a league game. My first for 2010.

Anyone one feeling like taking a shot?

• '10

@DutchmanD:

I am up for a league game. My first for 2010.

Anyone one feeling like taking a shot?

I’m your huckleberry.  May be a little slow going at first as I have a couple that are wrapping up but I can usually post daily.

• @Battlingmaxo:

@Joe:

Looking for a league game of 42. The pace would be slow. Less then a post a day, maybe 4-5 a week. I’ll be whatever side you don’t want, I don’t require a bid. Any takers?

sounds fine with me JC  I already have 4 going including our multi.  Last time  I was allies. Let me know what side you want as wellas tech +/-

Okay Maxo, here’s for sides. Odds=I’m axis
    DiceRolling 1d2:
    (1)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m