• Just a reminder to everyone out there. The 2010 League is quickly drawing to a close. In order to advance to the playoffs please review the rules below.

**6 - You must have completed a game within 90 days (after Sept. 15) of the end of the season to be eligible to win or advance to the title game.
    7a - The Regular Season for each league will end on Dec. 1 and the standings will then be posted.  Games must be completed prior to this date in order to count.
    7b - Any games in progress that are completed after this date will be eligible to count for the next league (2011) assuming league rules remain the same or are similar. **

• '10

@JWW:

Just a reminder to everyone out there. The 2010 League is quickly drawing to a close. In order to advance to the playoffs please review the rules below.

**6 - You must have completed a game within 90 days (after Sept. 15) of the end of the season to be eligible to win or advance to the title game.
    7a - The Regular Season for each league will end on Dec. 1 and the standings will then be posted.  Games must be completed prior to this date in order to count.
    7b - Any games in progress that are completed after this date will be eligible to count for the next league (2011) assuming league rules remain the same or are similar. **

Title Game  :?  I’m hoping to break my '42 league cherry by then. :lol:

• I’m not sure how this works from reading the league rules.

There’s some kind of playoff….  Is it between the top 2 players by win % who have minimum 10 games played?  Or is it more than 2 players?

• @gamerman01:

I’m not sure how this works from reading the league rules.
    There’s some kind of playoff….  Is it between the top 2 players by win % who have minimum 10 games played?  Or is it more than 2 players?

Top 2

10a - Scoring/Playoffs
    The Winner of each league will be based on a playoff of the top two players with the best winning percentages (Must complete at least 10 games).  If there is a tie between any players after the top player then the tie will be broken by:
    1 - head to head play
    2 - most overall wins
    If players still remain tied then they will play an elimination game.
    If multiple players are tied then tie breakers would be used to narrow the field to the top 4.  The top 4 players would then all qualify for the playoffs.
    10b - Iron Man
    The Iron Man Title will be awarded to the player that has the best combined record in AA50-41 and AA50-42.  To qualify for the Iron Man you must complete at least 6 games in each league and have finished at least 14 games. Please note it is possible for the Iron Man to win while not qualifying to win each individual league.  The Iron Man winner will be based on Win%.

• 2011 League rules are posted in the first thread.

• '10

So there is no AA50 '42 League for 2011.

• '10

Looks like it’s consolidated this year, makes sense to draw everyone together into one league.

• '10

@RisingDragon:

Looks like it’s consolidated this year, makes sense to draw everyone together into one league.

Not so sure about that

• @RisingDragon:

Correct

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

So no 1940 Global league?

• @Gargantua:

So no 1940 Global league?

Heck no, in a few months 1940 probably won’t resemble the current incarnation whatsoever.  Everyone would be playing an obsolete game, more than likely.

• Hey guys,

This is my first time playing in the league.  I see under the rules “standard bid placement applies”.  Can someone explain them to me or direct me to a place I can read those rules before I make a fool of myself again…  :oops:  Thanks!

Hannibal

• I found my answer!  Disregard!

Unstickied and locked.

2112 Rules are up.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m