• I believe this rule has been the same for Classic, Revised, AA50, and AA42.

• Yes Butcher ( you are also correct )

Krieghund is correct here, and it has been an argumant I have found in another Axis and Allies form on Axis and Allies Revised Edition just nearly two years ago, to try to compare the same question on AA guns. It’s an interesting 5 page discussion and Krieg ( if you remember this far back ) put’s the record stright on the 4th page. Here is the link to save you all searching for it! http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=10974.0

• @Butcher:

I believe this rule has been the same for Classic, Revised, AA50, and AA42.

Actually the change came if AA50 if I’m not mistaken.

• Official Q&A

@Hobbes:

@Butcher:

Nope, it’s always been this way.

• @Krieghund:

@Hobbes:

@Butcher:

Nope, it’s always been this way.

Concerning ownership of recaptured AAs? The Revised manual states: “When you liberate a territory containing a captured AA control reverts to the original owner”. This is ambiguous regarding what original ownership meant (the territory or the AA Gun), but on the official online errata it clearly says:

“If I liberate a friendly power’s territory, what happens to the antiaircraft guns and industrial complexes there?
    They are returned to the control of the original controller.”

The change came to the current rules came with LHTR, not with AA50 as I mentioned above.

EDIT: Krieghund, you are right on all of the above. The wording on the errata is also ambiguous. My mistake.

• In fact chinese magic-jedi-lightsabres only destroy ICs, the manual doesn’t says a word of naval and air bases, so China can own them

That’s you get when doing ACME walls and funny special rules for a playing power: a bunch of unnecesary bugs and exceptions. KISS and give China normal rules in global game  :wink:

• What is ACME wall, and what does KISS stand for.

• ACME wall is used to name the “invisible” wall that prevent Chinese force from leaving China. To some people, like Funcioneta, this is outrageous. But for some, if not most of us, it doesn’t really matter.

• @Omega:

But for some, if not most of us, it doesn’t really matter.

:-D +1 to you.

(KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid)

• Thanks, that explains a lot.

+1 :-) (if I was able too, sorry) :oops:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m