Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

When do you typically use Kamikazes?

• Customizer

I was wondering when do you guys typically use your kamikaze attacks.

• never really had  A chance to use them…i really dont like throwing planes away…and its no guarantee of a hit either

• I dont think any plane throwing is necessary. These are just free attacks with a ‘2’ AFAIK.

• Yeah, you don’t lose any aircraft when using a Kamikaze attack. That’s what the little Kamikaze cardboard pieces are for.

• I never use them…

…because I’m never losin as Japan.  😉

No, seriously.  My general philosophy is to use them as soon as possible on targets of value, which is always a carrier, or sometimes another ship.  AAP40 is a game of balance.  If you’re close to even but starting to have the tide turn against you.  A few critical free hits may swing it back.  If you wait too long, the difference is not enough to swing an overwhelming wave.

• 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 '10

Ah…so you do not lose the aircraft.

Perhaps different strategy then.

Sean

• If you want to make sure the carrier will sink you will need to use all 6 Kamikazes on that same carrier. In that case I think it is more rational to use the Kamikaze on cruisers. Attack a cruiser with two kamikazes and you might sink a 12 IPC unit. Even an 8 IPC destroyer is a better target than a carrier.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.2m