• So, I’ve recently started playing the game with a few friends of mine. We own the actual board game, and gather together regularly to wage war with one another.

We spent some 5 hours one night simply getting through one complete turn, and now we’re starting to have very heated battles and it’s getting quite fun and intense.

As the original subject stated this is about rules regarding transports.

The rules are a little confusing, and I need some clarification on them.

During the combat movement phase is it possible to two units, then commit them to an amphibious assault?

During non-com phase is it possible to to load, move, load, move then unload? Despite it saying that the unit being loaded has used up it’s movement?

With future thanks, Prophet_

• Official Q&A

Welcome, Prophet_!

@Prophet_:

During the combat movement phase is it possible to two units, then commit them to an amphibious assault?

I assume you mean “load two units”.  If so, then yes.

@Prophet_:

During non-com phase is it possible to to load, move, load, move then unload? Despite it saying that the unit being loaded has used up it’s movement?

Yes, assuming it’s the transport doing all the moving.  The land units’ movement are used up by loading and/or unloading, so they may do both in the same turn.

• Thanks for all the clarifications.

The only other one is this.

If a transport is parked in the Sea of Japan (Not sure what the zone is as I don’t have a board handy) does it act as a sort of land bridge for troops from Japan, into China and russia, or can it only load and offload one group per turn?

• Official Q&A

Once a transport unloads, it cannot do anything else in that turn, so it can only move one set of units.

• Thank you so much for the help man.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m