AA players in central Florida. Three in our group so far.

• '10

Orlando FL. area: Looking to start an AA board game group in my area. AA50 & AAP40 & AAE40 & Battle of the Bulge. Fishmoto@yahoo.com

• '10

@Fishmoto37:

Orlando FL. area: Looking to start an AA board game group in my area. AA50 & AAP40 & AAE40 & Battle of the Bulge. Fishmoto@yahoo.com

Where are all the AA players in the central Florida area? Looking for FtF players who can travel to Mount Dora for a game. Have an air-conditioned game room in my shop and can leave a game set up as needed.

IMAG0016.JPG

• Christian Louboutin Moulage 140 shoe boots
    Christian Louboutin Moulage 140 shoe boots is a appropriate booties by Christian Louboutin as the abbreviate abate and the abounding platform.
    Christian Louboutin Moulage 140 shoe boots
    Treat your anxiety appropriate with these Christian Louboutin Moulage 140 shoe boots!A abiding basic that will brand sartorial ascendancy on all of your abatement separates. Slip them on to arena a feminine A-line brim or acuminate tailoring.Our classic?leather booties from Christian Louboutin.?
    Details of Christian Louboutin Moulage 140 shoe boots:
    ?? Leather
    ?? About 140 mm / 5.5 inches and 20mm /1 inch Hidden platform
    ?? an?square toe
    ?? Signature red covering sole
    ?? Made in Italyf
    The Christian Louboutin Moulage 140 shoe boots can be brace with every dress you accept as they are in archetypal atramentous color.Get one or added at just $219.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

My son lives in Orlando….but he is not an AAA player.
    I failed as his father!
    he’s good witha cameras, graduated from Full Sail University in Film.
    Does my pictures, and photoshop work!

• '10

My son likes A&A but has no time for the games. Really hard to get him out for a days fishing. So sad!

• Where in Central Florida??  I live in Tampa and, being retired, might be willing to travel once a month if the distance wasn’t too far.  I play AA50, AA42, AAP40, AAE40, and AAG40 (Delta +1).  I currently play once a month with a group in the Sarasota/Bradenton area.  Three years experience.

• '10

@Hellmutt:

Where in Central Florida??  I live in Tampa and, being retired, might be willing to travel once a month if the distance wasn’t too far.  I play AA50, AA42, AAP40, AAE40, and AAG40 (Delta +1).  I currently play once a month with a group in the Sarasota/Bradenton area.  Three years experience.

Mount Dora. I have an air-conditioned game room in my shop. I am retired as well. I have all of those games and more. We just finished play testing the Okinawa game for Tigerman & Coachofmany today. Just started to research ILs Korean game tonight. We may try it in our next session. I will PM you.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m