• Hi all.

Who is the owner of the British Columbia? It has a canadian symbol on it. Is that territory owned by UK? Is it neutral? Can USA pass through it, ie. with a tank, to reinforce Alaska?

I think British Columbia should be considered as an UK territory: I checked the IPC production and searched for the british territories on the map but I miss 1 IPC. Considering the British Columbia as an UK’s territory solves all the problems, but I’m not sure about it…

• @Sergente_nella_neve:

Who is the owner of the British Columbia? It has a canadian symbol on it. Is that territory owned by UK?

For this game it belongs to the UK.

For the global game, there will be more information about Canada.

• @Sergente_nella_neve:

Who is the owner of the British Columbia? It has a canadian symbol on it. Is it neutral? Can USA pass through it, ie. with a tank, to reinforce Alaska?

If there in not a DOW (declrtn of war) then no, the US may not use British Columbia.

• @BadSpeller:

@Sergente_nella_neve:

Who is the owner of the British Columbia? It has a canadian symbol on it. Is it neutral? Can USA pass through it, ie. with a tank, to reinforce Alaska?

If there in not a DOW (declrtn of war) then no, the US may not use British Columbia.

Yes, sadly I think the rules agree with you on this.
    (Although historically, especially after August 1940, this would’ve been a non-issue.)

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Who made Alaska, Yukon, BC, and west USA look like such an ABORTION?

I mean the geography is disgusting!

Australia looks great, but North America looks like someone’s 2yr old had left over crayons and a folded napkin.

• lol…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m