• '10

I have a few questions regarding a naval battle where there are surviving aircraft, no carriers but several landing options:

1. when do the aircraft land ?  I would think it is in NCM.

2. if this is the case do I land before or after the attacker ?

3. if not can I land in a terrtory that is also being attacked with the knowledge that the units landed cannot participate in the defense ?

Unrelated question: If I amphib a territory with 3 trans containing 5 inf and an aa gun can the aa gun enter the territory on NCM ?  I would think so.

• Official Q&A

@Battlingmaxo:

1. when do the aircraft land ?  I would think it is in NCM.

Yup.

@Battlingmaxo:

2. if this is the case do I land before or after the attacker ?

Before.  (Actually, technically you do it between the Conduct Combat phase and the Noncombat Move phase.)

@Battlingmaxo:

Unrelated question: If I amphib a territory with 3 trans containing 5 inf and an aa gun can the aa gun enter the territory on NCM ?  I would think so.

No.  Once a transport offloads, it can’t do anything else that turn.  However, you could hold back the transport with the infantry and AA gun, attacking with only four infantry, then land the other transport’s cargo in NCM.

• '10

Thank you for being such an tremendous resource and asset to this community.  Merry Christmans to you and your family.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m