Merry Christmas 2009 from Field Marshal Games

• '10

Hello all!
        I just wanted to take this time wish every member of AAA.org a very safe and Happy Christmas.  I hope you were good this year and Santa has some games for you under the tree! Happy New year also, 2010 will be another big year for our community.

Also, I would like to take this opportunity for some thanks.

djenson: Thank you for all your assistance with the Sponsorship.  We are very proud and honored to be a part of this community.

CraigYope:  Thank you for the best DICE TOWERs in the world, and Helping to spread the word for FMG

Krieghund & Imperious Leader: Thank you for keeping us all in the know and checking our facts

Larry: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the 1940 games…

And I would like to thank all members for your warm welcome and those of you who have supported our cause this year.  We have raised over $8000 for the Pieces Project in AA42 / AAP40 / DICE TOWER / COMBAT DICE sales this year!  We would not be able to keep this going without your support.  I promise you next year will be even better with the release of COMBAT UNITS.

I hope we all find some time over the holidays to dust off a board…  call over some friends and family, roll some dice and change the fate of the world once again!

Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy New Year.

702xmas1944001_image002.jpg

• And a very Merry Christmas to you my friend.  2010 will be the year of the FMG!

• Merry Christmas FMG and I know next year will be a happy new year.

(Rank = 67)

• Merry Christmas to FMG and every A&A player in the world !

and a Christmas song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTXhZ4uR6rs&feature=related

• Razor that was a great post. Merry Christmas.

• Merry Christmas!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m