Complain to WOTC if you dont like the quality!

• @Brain:

The real solution would be for FMG to make the games we love.

My thoughts exactly.

I am giving a Pac40 to my son at Christmas.  I assume we will use pieces from our other A&A games until I paint some of these.  I am quite sad to hear of the errors though.  I am sure I have enough paper IPCs to play without worrying about the chips, but I think the chips instead of money is a good idea.  Do they have enough money chips?

I am going to buy a set of FMG pieces, so the shortage of specific pieces is just a temporary annoyance.  I do think WOTC is playing us.  This is such a shame.  How long before a “correct” rulebook is avaliable here?  And then how long before a printable map?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@Imperious:

Well most of the problems seem to always be things that should be a given, but aren’t.

To employ a human that can spell words properly

Having a guy around to take the given pieces and set up the game and determine from that how many more chips and various pieces are needed for each player.

Have a guy who can say “hey these dice look like something from Halloween edition… can we get the other dice back?”

Have a guy who can play it out with the player aids and say “hey this battleboard strip thing is no good”

It can be the same guy but somebody must oversee this

I will be out of a job on January 15th… Maybe Larry and Kev will hire me? Put in a good word.

• Variable, you are probably overqualified as it appears that you can spell.

• LOL! i know thats right. Larry if you can hear us please do not repeat the same mistakes for AAE40

• Great points, Northern Virginny -
    +1 to you

• In some ways I will mind the shortages less if they come through for Europe. If they put IPC’s, IC’s, AA’s, etc in the box for Europe then the merged game will be better. Failing that they need to provide some kind of booster pack, which, as European being ripped off heavily already I would majorly resent. But at least it would show WotC recognise the issues.

I will be out of a job on January 15th… Maybe Larry and Kev will hire me? Put in a good word.

I’ve been out of a job since march. The recession was an excuse for our company to immediately start cutting back (not because they were losing money, but because they wanted to keep their profit margin). That’s a part of the reason I resent the price-hike for AAP1940 over AA Anniversary.

• I will be calling them later today.  the low quality of this version has upset me.

• Greg Leeds 425-226-6500

There is no Greg Leeds at that phone number.

When you call, the hours say 8 to 5 PST
    I called at about 8:30 PST, but once I realized there was no “Greg Leeds” i choose customer service option / shudder

I was then told their hours are actually 9 to 6 PST.

I waited a little while to call back.

I was only on hold for a minute or less, then the persno I spoke with was aware of the battle matt issue, and took my name/info to get that replaced. They felt the Number of pieces for everything was shipped as intented.  When i asked the best way to give feedback on my opinion on the poor quality for everything else, I was simply told the best way is to go to the website and go to customer service section and email them feedback directly. At least talking to customer service didnt seem like any complaints would get anywhere, and at least the person I talked to seemed honest about that.

• @ShadowHAwk:

Im from accross the bit piece of water we call the atlantic ocean.

And wondering. If you can go to court over things like putting your cat in the microwave or having hot coffee from the MCdrive would it not be possible to go to court over this. You gave this game to your son and he was so exited to play it over Xmass and now your whole Xmass was ruined because the game was faulty and could not be played.

Just wondering.

Yes, you definitely have emotional distress, for a court case.

• @ShadowHAwk:

Im from accross the bit piece of water we call the atlantic ocean.

And wondering. If you can go to court over things like putting your cat in the microwave or having hot coffee from the MCdrive would it not be possible to go to court over this. You gave this game to your son and he was so exited to play it over Xmass and now your whole Xmass was ruined because the game was faulty and could not be played.

Just wondering.

You need to contact Gloria Allred

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m