FRANCE and ANZAC COMBAT DICE - HELP us design them!

• Dice look great, can’t wait.

• '12

@FieldMarshalGames:

Thank you all.  We have decided to use the AAP40 roundel.

I will post when I have more news or pictures.

Are we gonna get a different version for AAP which uses a different roundel?  :wink: :-D :-D

• '10

@moralecheck:

@FieldMarshalGames:

Thank you all.  We have decided to use the AAP40 roundel.

I will post when I have more news or pictures.

Are we gonna get a different version for AAP which uses a different roundel?  :wink: :-D :-D

This was in regards to the ANZAC Roundel.  It is already in production.

• When will they come out?

• '10

@The:

When will they come out?

Final samples are on route to me now for approval, with the Italian units!

• I hope they (dice) arrive soon I want to buy the complete set, and maybe even another set, and one or two other things, but I’ll do it all in one go.

• Ooooh oooh, can we get some UK Union Jack symboled dice too?
    We like playing the Europe/Pacific sides of the Global 1940 game completely seperate.  :)

• '10

@valthonis:

Ooooh oooh, can we get some UK Union Jack symboled dice too?
    We like playing the Europe/Pacific sides of the Global 1940 game completely seperate.  :)

Maybe in the future.  Not in the current Edition that will be released soon.

• TripleA '12

FMG, as for those of us who have never owned any of your Combat Dice, will it be possible to order the entire set including Anzac and France? Also, can we do this together with an order for the Italy units?

Thank you.

• '10

@Lozmoid:

FMG, as for those of us who have never owned any of your Combat Dice, will it be possible to order the entire set including Anzac and France? Also, can we do this together with an order for the Italy units?

Thank you.

YES!  We are making a new product that will include the COMPLETE COMBAT DICE set…

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@valthonis:

Ooooh oooh, can we get some UK Union Jack symboled dice too?

Maybe in the future.  Not in the current Edition that will be released soon.

If we’re including ukpacific, we might as well include canada as well. It’s only a matter of time before Larry bends to our will and inserts canada.

• I’ve never bought any combat dice , but I plan on buying the full set with France and ANZAC. I’ve noticed that the German dice are gray and that the ANZAC combat dice are going to be gray as well. Are they going to be the same gray color as the German dice? Or are they going to be a different shade of gray? Is there anyway in the future to have a set of black dice made for Germany? I personally would be willing to pay for a dice set that match the AAA colors exactly.

• It’s the poor picture quality, I think.  (Not FMG’s fault; he didn’t take that one… :-D )
    What they’re shooting for is more of a “dark tan” for the ANZAC’s, and I have confidence that they’ll be different enough from the German dark grey to not be a problem.  They did a pretty good job at this when keeping their Italian dice distinguished from the Soviet ones…

As to your second Q, Idk, but I’m guessing that depends on how fast the grey German ones sell…

• Customizer

@DrLarsen:

It’s the poor picture quality, I think.  (Not FMG’s fault; he didn’t take that one… :-D )
    What they’re shooting for is more of a “dark tan” for the ANZAC’s, and I have confidence that they’ll be different enough from the German dark grey to not be a problem.  They did a pretty good job at this when keeping their Italian dice distinguished from the Soviet ones…

As to your second Q, Idk, but I’m guessing that depends on how fast the grey German ones sell…

Is FMG planning on making black combat dice for Germany?  I know when they come out with the new German combat units, they are making both black and grey, but I thought with the combat dice they were sticking with the grey only.

• '10

@knp7765:

@DrLarsen:

It’s the poor picture quality, I think.  (Not FMG’s fault; he didn’t take that one… :-D )

Is FMG planning on making black combat dice for Germany?  I know when they come out with the new German combat units, they are making both black and grey, but I thought with the combat dice they were sticking with the grey only.

We ARE making BLACK Germany Dice.  They will only be available in a special combo when you purchase the BLACK COMBAT UNITS.  It is a limited run….  it was a surprise but you guys let it out of the bag!  The Black Dice are in the same current production run as the FRANCE and ANZAC dice.

• @The:

If we’re including ukpacific, we might as well include canada as well. It’s only a matter of time before Larry bends to our will and inserts canada.

And Netherlands dice, so we can use it every time a fight for the DEI happens. Color could be orange.

Of course, true junkies also need Spain (falange symbol), Hungary (arrow cross), Romania (iron guard), Mao-Chinese (CCP) South Africa, India and Canada (but you mentioned that one already).

:-D

• Customizer

@FieldMarshalGames:

@knp7765:

@DrLarsen:

We ARE making BLACK Germany Dice.  They will only be available in a special combo when you purchase the BLACK COMBAT UNITS.  It is a limited run….  it was a surprise but you guys let it out of the bag!  The Black Dice are in the same current production run as the FRANCE and ANZAC dice.

Oh Man!  I guess that’s another item to add to my growing order.  Let’s see, 5 sets of Italian combat units, 20 each of combat dice for France, ANZAC and new Black Germany.  You are soon to be getting a mint from me.

• '10

These will be ready for Pre-order also very soon.

Upgrade set (includes ANZAC & FRANCE) will be $9.99  - For those of you that already own COMBAT DICE
    They will also be available individually for $5.99 per set.

We will be offering a NEW COMBAT DICE set that includes all 9 powers with a Deluxe AMMO POUCH Dice Bag for $39.99

Full Details and new pictures to be released shortly.

Thanks

• '10

Just an update….

These are in production.  It has been delayed because we had to design a NEW Dice bag.  All these dice will just not fit into the old FMG Bag.  Also, to save on shipping costs we wanted these dice shipped with the ITALY Combat Units.

Both the COMBAT UNITS and the New COMBAT DICE will be released at the same time.

Thanks

• will they be even cheper (8$) if you buy the whole nations set?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m