FRANCE and ANZAC COMBAT DICE - HELP us design them!

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Yep looks great! Will there be a “Supreme Commander” set with all 8 sets of dice?

• Yet again, the folks at Field Marshal Games never cease to awe me with their excellent products.

• '10

@Variable:

Yep looks great! Will there be a “Supreme Commander” set with all 8 sets of dice?

Yes, it will have a larger DICE BAG and will include ALL NATIONS in one!  Of course we will send out a newsletter and post here where members who already have COMBAT DICE can just purchase an “upgrade kit” (New bag with ANZAC and FRANCE)

As for the product name…  Im open to suggestions.  Our theme so far is: COMBAT DICE (+Deluxe), COMBAT UNITS, COMBAT CHIPS etc etc.

Any suggestions?  COMMANDER SET?  1940 Edition?  GLOBAL CONFLICT EDITION?

• You could do Global 1940 Edition

• Customizer

I would steer away from using any language that reflects a WOTC product for infringement purposes. Combat Units will work nicely.

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Variable:

Yes, it will have a larger DICE BAG and will include ALL NATIONS in one!  Of course we will send out a newsletter and post here where members who already have COMBAT DICE can just purchase an “upgrade kit” (New bag with ANZAC and FRANCE)

As for the product name…  Im open to suggestions.  Our theme so far is: COMBAT DICE (+Deluxe), COMBAT UNITS, COMBAT CHIPS etc etc.

Since there is Combat Dice and Deluxe Combat Dice, how about Global Command Combat Dice? Too long maybe…

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Variable:

Only 8?  What?  No Canadians?

Could you post a pic of the ANZAC die next to the German and Italian ones? I’m trying to get a feel for how they differ in color.

• '10

This is only a mock-up, not a real picture!  So I can not show you a comparison.  Once I have the physical samples I can do this.

FYI, In the future there will be a Canadian Die…  but right now most of our investment is aimed towards COMBAT UNITS so we can’t fit in the extra expense at the moment.

No problem. When you do get a physical sample though, this would be a good pic to see.

Will there be any price difference (including shipping) between getting the 8 country set vs. the 6 country set + upgrade? I’m looking to support  your efforts with a purchase but would like the full 8 country set when it’s available.

• '10

@Variable:

No problem. When you do get a physical sample though, this would be a good pic to see.

Will there be any price difference (including shipping) between getting the 8 country set vs. the 6 country set + upgrade? I’m looking to support  your efforts with a purchase but would like the full 8 country set when it’s available.

If you already own the COMBAT DICE DELUXE, you will get an e-mail with a special offer…  for the upgrade dice and bag.  This offer will not be found on our site and will be for existing customers only.

The FULL set (whatever it will be called) will be more expensive than the Deluxe set.  We will discontinue the DELUXE set and carry only the following:

COMBAT DICE Base set (the 5 nations in AA42) $24.99
    USA - USSR - GERMANY - JAPAN - UK
    COMBAT DICE ??? set (All NINE nations in a larger more deluxe bag) $34.99
    USA - CHINA - UK - ANZAC - USSR - GERMANY - ITALY - FRANCE - JAPAN

• Customizer

Will you also give the option to buy custom sets of combat dice like in the past?

• '10

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

Will you also give the option to buy custom sets of combat dice like in the past?

Yes, the nations will be available individually for $5.99 each.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Variable:

If you already own the COMBAT DICE DELUXE, you will get an e-mail with a special offer…  for the upgrade dice and bag.  This offer will not be found on our site and will be for existing customers only.

The FULL set (whatever it will be called) will be more expensive than the Deluxe set.  We will discontinue the DELUXE set and carry only the following:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Variable:

Well, I got my deluxe set for Christmas from my parents. Is there any way I could sign up to an email list or something because they’re probably not really going to know what you’re talking about if you send them an email.

• '10

I will post it here on release.  You can PM me at the time and I will set you up no problem!

• Alright thanks!

• Yup, perfect color.  exactly how I imagined it

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Commander or perhaps Generals Set?  Or maybe just the “Field Marshal” set?  :)

• @Rorschach:

@FieldMarshalGames:

Commander or perhaps Generals Set?  Or maybe just the “Field Marshal” set?  :)

How about calling it the Macho Peechee set.

• How about naming this set 40P or Pac40?  You could name the Five Nation set Rev42 [or 42R] (Combat Dice) and the Six Nation set Anniv50 [or 50A] (Deluxe Combat Dice).  The Set with the Canadian dice may be released when you are ready to release something for Europe 40 and these could be called Euro40 [or 40E] and the complete set could be the Ten Nations set (US, Can, UK, France, Ger, Italy, Rus, China, Japan, ANZAC).  If you really want to milk the market, you could issue a set of dice someday where the spots are silver or gold rather than white.  And someday you will probably release the miscellaneous dice with the aircraft sights and stuff, and you could call these the Accessory Dice Pack.

Or you could call them something else.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m