• @Rorschach:

@SAS:

@finnman:

@Dylan:

I know no one comments on this any more, but if your reading this can you please explain the thing in BC

That looks like a sun flour seed.

I agree.  It’s a sunflower seed.

…. it’s a maple leaf … just like on the Canadian flag.  /sigh

sigh/ what is this guy thinking
    WERE TALKING ABOUT THE THING ON THE FREAKING TERRITORY NOT CANADA’S MAPLE LEAF!!! (1111111)

• @Dylan:

@Rorschach:

@SAS:

@finnman:

@Dylan:

I know no one comments on this any more, but if your reading this can you please explain the thing in BC

Heh

WERE TALKING ABOUT THE THING ON THE FREAKING TERRITORY NOT CANADA’S MAPLE LEAF!!! (1111111)

• @cannon:

Wow!  Nice setup!  I count 8 air units in Japan.  The cardboard stuff is ugly, it took me a while to figure out that one was an anchor.  Thanks for the pictures Wild Bill.

There are actually 11. 5 ftrs, 4 tacs, and 2 bmrs

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@Rorschach:

@SAS:

@finnman:

@Dylan:

Heh

You quote too much and do not actually post what you need to say. Thats the 3rd time i have seen you do that.

• @Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@Rorschach:

@SAS:

@finnman:

@Dylan:

Heh

You quote too much and do not actually post what you need to say. Thats the 3rd time i have seen you do that.

You just quoted!!! He also posted what ne needed to say: that you misunderstood the question.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@Rorschach:

@SAS:

@finnman:

@Dylan:

Heh

You just quoted!!! He also posted what ne needed to say: that you misunderstood the question.

I am not talking about him, I am talking about you

• @Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@Rorschach:

@SAS:

@finnman:

@Dylan:

Heh

This is the bigest quote stack I’ve ever seen. I love it. And it is all about a sunflour seed :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D He He

• @Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@Rorschach:

@SAS:

@finnman:

@Dylan:

Heh

This time, I forgot to type the stuff. The other times, I put my response in the quote box

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@Rorschach:

@SAS:

@finnman:

@Dylan:

Heh

This time, I forgot to type the stuff. The other times, I put my response in the quote box

It’s harder to notice

• Quit using the quote button every time you post, it needlessly clutters the board.

• @maverick_76:

Quit using the quote button every time you post, it needlessly clutters the board.

why  :-P

• There for instance, because your post is right below mine it is implied that you are responding to me. You only have to use the quote if someone posted something earlier in the thread, and instead of quoting an entire series of quotes, you can delete things that you are not referencing, like previous quotes. My next two posts will show you what I mean.

• @Dylan:

@SAS:

@finnman:

@Dylan:

Also kind of looks like the thimble from Monopoly

Now this looks cluttered, next post I will clean it up by deleting what I’m not referencing.

• @finnman:

@Dylan:

I concur. Instead of having a million comments, I took what I’m referencing and made my point with no extra fluff. It is just an eyesore when you guys have quotes that are literally almost a page long, lots of extra scrolling with my mouse wheel.

• I was just exaggerating….sorry to be frank but seriously it was just getting annoying.

• Dude you need to get banned for a few days. your junk posts are cluttering the forum. And they dont stimulate conversation.  In fact i think it detracts from the forum.

• @idk_iam_swiss:

Dude you need to get banned for a few days. your junk posts are cluttering the forum. And they dont stimulate conversation.  In fact i think it detracts from the forum.

Maybe I do, but I won’t stop unless IL tell’s me too, because he has the power. Now if my account get suspended that’s a different thing.

• Whatever this is only one of your many sock accounts. hence your apparent apathy that this can get locked so quickly.
    You have like 5 other accounts and you have conversations with yourself every day on the forums. Its boring. And you know what you are doing is blatantly wrong yet will continue to do so until the moderator stops you. Which wont matter you have many sock accounts.

• @idk_iam_swiss:

Whatever this is only one of your many sock accounts. hence your apparent apathy that this can get locked so quickly.
    You have like 5 other accounts and you have conversations with yourself every day on the forums. Its boring. And you know what you are doing is blatantly wrong yet will continue to do so until the moderator stops you. Which wont matter you have many sock accounts.

What are his sock accounts?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

What are his sock accounts?

Personally I’ve decided not to get wrapped up in the game of “who’s sock account is who”.
    It turns things boring, xenophobic and depressing all in one foul swoop.

And if you list six socks and skip his seventh then he thinks he’s clever.

But that’s just me.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m