• My Chinese box top said 1 inf an Hunan, and its there. The only mistake I’m aware of (other then the Errata to the set up) is there is supposed to be an inf on NZ.

• TripleA

bumped so players can look at setup while discussing strategy.

• nice job

• @Dylan:

Okay a lot of those China places are in Japan’s control well what if you take some with Australia or Britain do China get the money.

Yes, if allies kick Japan out they would be liberating the tt w/Chinese star. China would collect the income. By the way, if Japan builds an IC on a Chinese tt, then loses it to the allies the IC is removed.

@Dylan:

Also can Australia or Britain build industrial complex’s in Dutch or French places and do any of them get money from it or is it only Japan if they take it? :?

IC’c can’t be built on islands in this game, but you can build an IC on French Indo China (FIC). Japan would need to invade (combat move) and take ownership to do so. If the UK, Anzac or US take FIC from Japan they can also build an IC there. It is assumed the French capital is in axis hands.

The UK & Anzac can move into Dutch tt (if they are still Dutch) in the noncombat move w/ground forces to take ownership (get paid). Any of the Allies (except China) can take them from Japan in the combat phase and take ownership. If its yours you get paid. Even the US can liberate (toss Jap out) Dutch tt and get paid (they would become US). The allies don’t get control (paid) for French tt unless the take them from Japan.

I would suggest you take a look at the new faq/errata for AAPac40, it answers a lot of questions.

*My Edit was to correct how the French tt work.

• So the plane in that China place is British or Chinese?

• @Dylan:

So the plane in that China place is British or Chinese?

If you’re talking about the plane in Szechwan, it is Chinese.  On page 9 of the rulebook, the 5th paragraph explains that the fighter in Szechwan represents the Flying Tigers division of US volunteer pilots who fought with the Chinese.  The fighter piece comes from the US set of pieces, but is controlled by the Chinese player on the Chinese turn, so it counts as a Chinese unit.

• @SilverAngelSurfer:

@Dylan:

So the plane in that China place is British or Chinese?

If you’re talking about the plane in Szechwan, it is Chinese.  On page 9 of the rulebook, the 5th paragraph explains that the fighter in Szechwan represents the Flying Tigers division of US volunteer pilots who fought with the Chinese.  The fighter piece comes from the US set of pieces, but is controlled by the Chinese player on the Chinese turn, so it counts as a Chinese unit.

Sorry Dylan, I used an old UK (lime green) fighter in the picture I posted when I set this up at X-mas time (matched the Chinese color). It is supposed to be a US fighter that is given to the Chinese as SilverAngel said. Regardless the fighter is considered China’s and moves with them on their turn, if it is lost it can not be replaced.

I also used my own AA guns, I liked them better then the cardboard ones that came with the game.

**Edit: By the way there is supposed to be an Anzac inf on New Zealand (found him on the floor after we took pics).

The Faq/Errata also made some changes since then.

1. There is an Air base & Naval base on Philippine Islands
    2. The minor industrial complex on New Zealand is removed
    3. The major IC on New South Wales (Anzac) is now a minor IC
  • TripleA

check out the first few posts for pics.

dont forget

• TripleA

dont forget

imperious leader, i recomend that this should become a sticky

• Customizer

@Funcioneta:

Naval bases seem like guitars …  :-P

HEhaeehaeh… someone had to say it… I was going to.

• TripleA

dont forget

imperious leader, i recomend that this should become a sticky

• Ok we will try it out for a spell…

• I know no one comments on this any more, but if your reading this can you please explain the thing in BC

• @Dylan:

I know no one comments on this any more, but if your reading this can you please explain the thing in BC

That looks like a sun flour seed.

• @finnman:

@Dylan:

I know no one comments on this any more, but if your reading this can you please explain the thing in BC

I agree.  It’s a sunflower seed.

• @SAS:

@finnman:

@Dylan:

Also kind of looks like the thimble from Monopoly

• I think it’s the iron

• @calvinhobbesliker:

I think it’s the iron

oops thats what i meant

• You have 2 AA guns on Japan

• @SAS:

@finnman:

@Dylan:

…. it’s a maple leaf … just like on the Canadian flag.  /sigh

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m