SIGN OFF HERE WHEN YOU GET YOUR COPY!

• '10

The game arrived on 17.Dec in good old Germany.

Payed 77 € (shipping included)

• I bought my copy 16th, in my local game shop in Warsaw, Poland:) It was 280 zł circa 67 Euro. Now I`m playing and testing it. The game is really nice, except few things (not enough tac.bombers for japan and too small mech.infantry units)

• I’ve got mine today, in the Netherlands. Although I only got one, while I ordered two, from Field Marshal. I did pay for two…

And I had to pay 29 euro extra to the UPS guy in import taxes.

@marechallannes:

The game arrived on 17.Dec in good old Germany.

Payed 77 € (shipping included)

Where did you buy it?

I ordered from http://www.spiele-offensive.de/ and they still don’t have the game yet.

PS: WOW - there’s a snow storm right outside my window - everything’s white

• This is awesome, thanks everyone for this. I’m glad to hear that mostly everyone seemed to get theirs quickly without any hassle. I also got mine on the 15th and have yet to play it, I cannot wait though, probably will start tonight and go through the weekend of and on.

• @Tavenier:

And I had to pay 29 euro extra to the UPS guy in import taxes.

This is the crippler for ordering from the US. The game is tons cheaper over there, but once you add shipping, and then the extortionate import duties, you might as well pay the $140 it’s being sold for in the UK!

• I got mine on the 15th, set it up that very night.  My first game will start in 3 hours!  woot!

• Got it.

• Mine arrive this afternoon.  I pre-ordered from Field Marshal Games and they shipped on Monday the 14th.  It is interesting to see the route taken by UPS from Oshawa, ON, CA:

OSHAWA, ON, CA
    BRANTFORD, ON, CA
    CONCORD, ON, CA
    DETROIT, MI, US
    MAUMEE, OH, US
    JACKSONVILLE, FL, US
    TAMPA, FL, US

It seems that the package had to go through Detroit to clear customs rather than entering into the US at Buffalo, NY, and then going down the East coast (much quicker).

Oh well, who cares?..…its here and its spectacular! :-D

• got mine, looks great. the box from CoolStuffInc was unnecissarily huge though

• Got my copy this afternoon. It’s all set up and ready to go for tomorrow. :-D

• '14

Got mine on December 16th from coolstuffinc.com. $82 including shipping but that is to Hawaii. Ordered on the 14th. Can’t go wrong with them. Setting it up today to see how it plays.

• @Larry:

Got mine on December 16th from coolstuffinc.com. $82 including shipping but that is to Hawaii. Ordered on the 14th. Can’t go wrong with them. Setting it up today to see how it plays.

FLGS got it in today, paid 85 dollars total. Good set, I’m lucky, I have old A&A games to pilfer money and chips from.

• Finally got it tonight when I got home from work. UPS dropped it off this afternoon…

I’m about to set up…

Can’t wait.

Happy gaming to all!

• I understand mine arrived a couple of days ago, but is securely hidden in wrapping and under the tree!

• Arrived yesterday, December 18. We already started playing.

• @simply4est:

I understand mine arrived a couple of days ago, but is securely hidden in wrapping and under the tree!

I found a box delivered outside on the 17th from Amazon.  Its weight, size, shape and sound were consistant of an Axis and Allies game hidden within :lol:  I of course told the wifey I didn’t shake it or test it to find out what it might be  :-D  Now it is wrapped and under the tree awaiting the 25th!

• Still waiting :(((((

I think for AA40E, I will order from FMG. Canada to Canada should be faster….

They “sent” out the 10, I’m still waiting

Robert

• Where did you order from again? Did they give you a tracking #? Sorry to hear that you have had to wait so long.

• Paid €60 for it, and will receive it just before x-mas  8-) I hope…  :roll:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m