AA50 New Huge Board Axis & Allies Poster (34 x 65) - A Must for Any Real Fans !

• I spent many hours last few days to create a huge Axis & Allies Anniversary Edition board where I should be able to place as many units as I have in mind in Germany ! I complete my work and the result is simply awesome ! I printed my work on a huge poster and fixed them to a wood board. After that I add some place to roll dices, follow the evolution of IPC nations, etc… All I can say is that I’m now simply unable to play AA50 without that board ! The surface of play is now 2.25x bigger witch is really nice. To give you an idea, I’m able to put 20 tanks, 32 infantries, plus the industrial complex and the AA gun in Germany, all side by side and naturally, without the boring towers and chips ! This is the ultimate experience for a real fan of AA ! Have a look to the pictures and tell me that you don’t want one ! If you are interested, I can sell you a poster and send them by mail… Naturally, I can’t send the wood board with it ! Everyone should own it ! I can send you more pictures if you are interested… Let me know what you think of that…
    04.jpg

• Wow very nice work indeed. :mrgreen:

a +1 to you sir.

• Dude that is pretty sweet. If I had the game I would definitely consider getting a map like that, not only is it bigger but the colors look richer as well.

• Has this been on ebay a few times?

• Customizer

Wow, thats freaking awesome…

I do value the ability to fold the game up though, i have very little storage space.  And I do think your dice throwing areas are a little small, my friends and I throw them pretty hard so we usually have to throw into the game box and even then we sometimes manage to bounce them out. 
    I do like how you increased the saturation in the oceans, its a much nicer blue color.  I not sure how i feel about the increased colors on the land though, as I felt that looking more like a map rather than revised’s style was better.

• TripleA '12

Hi Armada, I really like it! Very nice; well done to you. Is it just the one sheet of paper then? Would we fold it or roll it up? And how much are you selling them for? Thank you.

• I got many questions about price and how to pay for that poster, so here few infos…

If you are interested in the poster, the price is 195$ USD shipping included in Canada or USA. It’s pretty expensive, cause the printing of a poster 34 x 65 cost me a lot… Usually, it takes two weeks for delivery. I can agree a payment through Paypal or money order. Email me at eminence_rouge@hotmail.com if you are interested…

The actual photos that you can see on my posting, is a thick paper that I glued on a wood board and put some varnish after that.

My mind is not to make money here, but only to give a chance to all AA fans to get that nice map !

• @Armada:

I got many questions about price and how to pay for that poster, so here few infos…

If you are interested in the poster, the price is 195$ USD shipping included in Canada or USA. It’s pretty expensive, cause the printing of a poster 34 x 65 cost me a lot… Usually, it takes two weeks for delivery. I can agree a payment through Paypal or money order. Email me at eminence_rouge@hotmail.com if you are interested…

The actual photos that you can see on my posting, is a thick paper that I glued on a wood board and put some varnish after that.

My mind is not to make money here, but only to give a chance to all AA fans to get that nice map !

Wicked cool.  May have to do this myself…

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Even the colors on the big one are nicer! That looks fantastic. What are the dimensions with the wood? Could a person reach all the way across?

• The wood board are 40 x 96 ! I can move them by myself, but it’s pretty heavy.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m