• Bombers has still 6 move and make SBRs … a 4-3-4-11 tactical would not be bad or a 3-3-5-11 or the current tactical with some SBR ability or at least give some bonus to the attacking tank…

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Thanks Brain! Those are the ones I was thinking of! Maybe… Can we buy just the ICs from them?

• I agree, tac bombers seem to be a nitch unit, something we have alot of now in the new game.  Every unit before had a broad purpose that nothing really interfered with.  Inf, the defense monster and fodder, art, lots of punch for your buck, etc.  Now I can see absolutely no reason to purchase a tac bomber, just use the ones I start with.  Even with the boost going from a 3 to a 4 isn’t as huge as say, art making inf go from a 1 to a 2.  With art, inf will get double the hits they normally would, a tac bomber with boost will only increase the odds of it getting a hit by about 16%.  I also wonder why battleship costs haven’t gone down with the increased difficulty in repairing them.  Now we will have tac bombers, armor, cruisers, subs, and probably battleships built very rarely.  I love the new units and ideas, just wish they all had a larger role to play.

• I have heard people say they use major and minor IC’s in house rules. They just use 2 IC’s (maybe glue together) for major, and 1 IC for minor. We all have extra pieces to do it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m