• where should the UK D-Day landings go?
    West Europe, Norway, Spain or Karelia S.S.R(if it has fallen)

Should US be involved?

• '19 Moderator

I depends on what the situation is.

• Right into Germany :smile: If you have lots of Infantry but few fighters, use spain. Otherwise, Go for either Eastern Europe, or WE, whichever is weakest. But, again, if you have a chance at Germany itself, take it.

• westerneurope and southern europe simultaniesly.sounds weird but it always works for me.US has to be involved.

• UK sould be flying spare fighters to Karelia until it falls, once it falls, kill it without amphibious (from finland), this way you have the option of retreating. I agree, cooperate with Russia to destroy anything that touches the Baltic Sea and then when your ready to land, hit Germany(unless Western Europe is weak). I see many players who have habits of evacuating Germany each turn, then filling it up with new units. If they do this then you may be killing a force composed of mostly fighters, bombers, and tanks. US should definitely help take Western Europe, and/or Southern Europe if it is weak. Russia should build a horde of infantry and try to keep a fighter or two, then if Germany lets up-SLAM infantry rush into Easter Europe (and Ukraine, of course)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m