• hi all,

i am robin123 on triplea.

given that a ladder is far away, I am looking to organize a tournament. geographically assigned brackets, with quarter finals, semi finals, and finals, all depending on number of participants. 16 player max. all games to be played on triplea.

this will be a single game elimination event with bids for allies. dice, tech, and NOs.

first to bid will be randomly selected by me.

email: rockrobinoff at gmail.com to secure your spot. tourament will begin on Dec. 13 or whenever all slots are full - whichever is sooner.

• I’m sorry, but you didn’t make clear whether this was to be done by PBF with ABattlemap or TripleA, which is illegal.

Can I presume that we’ll be using ABattlemap?

• '16 '15 '10

@cts17:

I’m sorry, but you didn’t make clear whether this was to be done by PBF with ABattlemap or TripleA, which is illegal.

Oh no, looks like some A&A fans are gonna be jailbait!

I think Robin wants a TripleA tourney, but I imagine Battlemap would be acceptable if both parties prefer it.

Seriously, there is no reason to say TripleA is illegal, and there is no reason to think ABattlemap is more or less legal than TripleA.  GTO is the only software Hasbro explicitly encourages and gets revenue from, but unfortunately it is inferior to TripleA and doesn’t support the new rule sets.

• this is not an Axis & Allies tournament, it is a WW2 V3 - 41 tournament. there is no legal question.

R.

• Customizer

@cts17:

I’m sorry, but you didn’t make clear whether this was to be done by PBF with ABattlemap or TripleA, which is illegal.

TripleA is more legal than ABattleMap…
    TripleA does not come with any A&A content installed.

• Okay. I was simply wondering, because I had read somewhere that Hasbro had notified someone that they weren’t allowed to release it anymore, and it was an uproar on the forums for a little while.

That, and I couldn’t figure out where to get it from anywhere, anyways. But Veqryn has a link in his signature, so I hope to get that now. Sign me up!

• What are the game times?

• players have a week to schedule and finish their games.

four players thus far! would like at least eight before we begin!

email: rockrobinoff at gmail.com to register.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m