• @Brain:

Okay I am interested. Please post the link.

OK, here is the link

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn9644-can-hightech-cavemen-live-on-the-moon.html

NASA are discussing the possibility of using the lava tubes on moon as astonauts housing, because they do shelter from microwaves from space, and it will be cheaper to use existing lavatubes than transporting a lot of construction materials from earth.

• Now guess what, I also found a clip from one of the first moon landings, adressing some of the trouble NASA astronauts had when exploring this lave tubes on moon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1eFdUSnaQM&feature=related

• Thanks for the lik Aldertag(+1)

I tink that that was Bossk from Star Wars before when he first stated acting in that second link.

• @Imperious:

LOL. WHAT ANOTHER JOKE?

But is is not that funny to see how so many of this same kind of posting is in many threads?

Ok i will relax a bit but you must admit a number of these same kinds of posts keep creeping up elsewhere.

Oh yea and the obligatory +1 Karma thing!! Haha!

This is general discussion.  This is where it belongs.

Thank you for relaxing because the whining about everything does get old.

• Thanks for the +, Brain. I’ll return the favour in about 8 houers, just used my + on some retard.

Please stay on topic, Jermo, and the topic in this thread is the moon, wich may be a surprice to you. Now do you have any moon-related stuff you want to share, like Risk Moon, or other moon boardgames, or links whatever, feel free to share.

• @Adlertag:

Thanks for the +, Brain. I’ll return the favour in about 8 houers, just used my + on some retard.

Please stay on topic, Jermo, and the topic in this thread is the moon, wich may be a surprice to you. Now do you have any moon-related stuff you want to share, like Risk Moon, or other moon boardgames, or links whatever, feel free to share.

Yeah, I do.

Oh, and my naked butt.

• @Adlertag:

Thanks for the +, Brain. I’ll return the favour in about 8 houers, just used my + on some retard.

FYI - You can give out as much karma as you want as long as it is not the same person in 8 hours.

• But you cannot keep posting about it in every thread right?

• @Imperious:

But you cannot keep posting about it in every thread right?

Oh yeah, I forgot. the HMFWIC(IL) is opressing us with his new rules. :-D

• @Brain:

@Imperious:

But you cannot keep posting about it in every thread right?

Oh yeah, I forgot. the HMFWIC(IL) is opressing us with his new rules. :-D

Sounded more like a challenge to me.  8-)

• Okay I recognize Richard Kiel from Moonraker but who are the other 2 guys. Richard Kiel was the Kanamit in the Twilight Zone episode “To Serve Man”

• @Brain:

Okay I recognize Richard Kiel from Moonraker but who are the other 2 guys. Richard Kiel was the Kanamit in the Twilight Zone episode “To Serve Man”

Okay, the first guy was probably best known on “Coach”, but here he is playing a simpleton from the Stand.  I think Tom was his name.  He only knew how to spell moon: “M-O-O-N, that spells moon” or something like that.

The third guy is from the movie “Moon” - Sam Rockwell.

• Thanks for the info Jermo. I’ll give you a +…… Oops I almost posted a no no.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m