Field Marshal Games DISCOUNT CODE - AAA.org Members only

• '10

Hello everyone,

I would like to thank David for his announcement of our Sponsorship and his support.  As part of our commitment to the AAA.org community and as a thank you,for your welcome of us here I would like to post a permanent DISCOUNT CODE for AAA.org MEMBERS ONLY.

This CODE can be used on any item on our site if you ever visit us for your AAA needs or FMG products.

THIS CODE IS FOR REAL AAA.org MEMBERS ONLY

Please enter the code ROMMEL on the FMG checkout screen.
    Please type your USER NAME in the PayPal checkout field “+Additional instructions” when using this code.
    This is a flat $5.00 USD off your Cart Total. Our Shipping is only $6.95 so this would make shipping $1.95 USD Canada / USA!

NOTE: Non members using this code or members with “fake” AAA.org accounts with ZERO or low posts will have their order canceled and refunded to them. This is for REAL community members ONLY

This is just a small token of our appreciation and commitment to this AAA community.

Thank you

Jeremy

• oh excellent,I will put this to good use.

• Thanks FMG!! It is greatly appreciated how you stand behind the A&A community. Your products are excellent & I will continue to promote your products whenever possible.

• Definitely awesome, I can’t wait for AAE40 to come out to preorder from you guys.

• Is this discount still available?

• '10

Discount code is still active for AAA.org members

• I rarely check this section but I’m sure glad I did today.

Thanks Jeremy.

• Nice! Do you have a fixed price for sending overseas? (holland?)

• '10

@dries:

Nice! Do you have a fixed price for sending overseas? (holland?)

Our cart will give you accurate shipping quotes via UPS.  It is based on the size of the package and the distance.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@dries:

Nice! Do you have a fixed price for sending overseas? (holland?)

Our cart will give you accurate shipping quotes via UPS.  It is based on the size of the package and the distance.

Ah oke, Txs… Had to go one step further i quess.

• TripleA '12

Hey FMG, do you have any strict guidelines with regards to A&A.Org members being qualified for the discount? Also, is there any reminder or mention of the discount on the shopping cart/checkout page of your website? I only ask because, knowing me, I’m going to forget to enter this discount code at the crucial moment!  :|

• '10

We have been trying to keep it for AAA.org members or Return customers only…  It was an attempt to have more players join the community.

It is not mentioned on our website.

• Wish I saw this last weak, oh well I will be sure to use it on my next purchase.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m