• I got it with the FAMAS on Afghan. The trick to get it is of course Harriers, Chopper Gunner and Nuke. However When I was playing I was even thinking about getting the Nuke until I had a 11 kill streak. Just by relaxing and not worrying about it I was able to obtain it. Before I spent worthless hours trying to get and in a instant I was able to come up with the kills by using the Harriers. (All while one the phone :mrgreen:). But since I havent even bothered with it. Unless you cheat or are a COD GOD I see no way you can get the spinning nuke symbol.

• @molinar13:

I got it with the FAMAS on Afghan. The trick to get it is of course Harriers, Chopper Gunner and Nuke. However When I was playing I was even thinking about getting the Nuke until I had a 11 kill streak. Just by relaxing and not worrying about it I was able to obtain it. Before I spent worthless hours trying to get and in a instant I was able to come up with the kills by using the Harriers. (All while one the phone :mrgreen:). But since I havent even bothered with it. Unless you cheat or are a COD GOD I see no way you can get the spinning nuke symbol.

I’m sure there are people good enough.  I just find rounds go too fast to really get an opportunity to build a streak like that.  The best record and streak I had was 30-2 k/d and 22 or 23 kills on free for all before the match ended with my top score.  Got 2 AC-130s in one life heheheh.

• @Jermofoot:

Got 2 AC-130s in one life heheheh.

Now thats evil.  My friend once got one from a care packege during search and destroy.  Needless to say his team won.

• Unknown strangers once got chopper Gunner and AC-130 all at the same time, final round on search,  :evil:.

• The thing I like about search and destroy is its realistic.  And you get tons of experice for each kill.  (shot down a Pavelow and got 4,000 experice!!!)

• Had you guys said Search and Destroy I would have agreed with you.  I was just thinking in general.  Of course Hardcore would count too, and I actually do play that some.

• My gamertag is xxxam13xxx, if you want to ever play send me a friend request. Just make sure you also send a message saying your from the board so I know where its coming from.

• Ok, I’ll try and remember to look you up (on Xbox live, right?).  Mine is the same as my username here, if you get around to it.

• Ya its xbox live. I will send you a friend request when I can. I usually play Friday nights and Weekends.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m