• @questioneer:

Seriously, when E40 comes out will we seriously be wanting to play Pacific or Europe only- of course not- everyone’s gonna want to play the big G40 game!!! :-)

I imagine AA:Europe 1940 will be released a month or two before the rules for the global game.

Incidentally, has it been asked if the global rules come with the games, if they’re to be found online, or if they require purchase of a special link up kit?

• Money talks

• and I have no clue whom to bribe for correct information!

• @djensen:

And I’m hoping to get my review copy within the next week or two. This time it will be a few more weeks before the release and I’ll actually be around.

Hey djensen, when you get your copy please share some new pics with us of the game and its components!!!

I really believe that this game with E40 will surpass AA50 hands down.  I’m predicting that when we have both games “AA40” will replace AA50 as the “premier/deluxe” game.

I still think AA50 should get at least one more print as I consider this the real “base” game over AA42 (kiddie meal version), but I wonder if anyone will be playing it anymore after AA40 is distributed.

Also, I hope E40/P40 is NOT a limited version either.  AH/WOTC- aka- chimps- might wait to see how the they sell first.  As for me, just like I did with AA50 (bought 2 early), I’m not taking chances- already preordered 2 copies. :-)

• Oh great. I didn’t think about the combined rules. Those chimps will probably package something that we have to buy.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m