Have you heard about the FMG A&A pieces?

• Guys,

I don’t know how many folks here scan all the boards, but there is a fellow that formed a company called Field Marshall Games, FMG for short.  He is making accessories for A&A and is about to release new pieces for the A&A games.  The first release will be a complete set of Italian pieces.  The other nations will follow and I think this is going to be a great thing.  If you have time, check out this thread.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=13894.0

It is already over 35 pages, so it will take a long time to read.  But the essence is he is about to take the next step and take pre-orders for the Italian pieces.  I bought a set of special dice from FMG and I am happy with them.  He is also selling a dice tower.  He plans to add other stuff.  I hope he gets plenty of support so he can fund the development of all his projects.  Take a look.  The set will include some new pieces which may help with your house rules.

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m