• Hey guys

Since moving into my new house a few months ago I just unpacked my AA games and remembered this site ( havent been on in months ) and was reading the forums here and was wondering if anybody can explain Abattlemap to me? what is it and what does it do? I tried doing a search putting the phrase " what is A battlemap but only pull up a few topics that dont fully explain it. Any help on explaining it would be great

Thanks
    Jeremy :-)

• @F1fan:

Hey guys

Since moving into my new house a few months ago I just unpacked my AA games and remembered this site ( havent been on in months ) and was reading the forums here and was wondering if anybody can explain Abattlemap to me? what is it and what does it do? I tried doing a search putting the phrase " what is A battlemap but only pull up a few topics that dont fully explain it. Any help on explaining it would be great

Thanks
    Jeremy :-)

Its a software that lets you see the map and move units around etc… check out http://www.axisandallies.us/onepagetutorial.html

• thanks for the link tmtm but when I click on the questions I get a not found page?

Cheers :-)

• @F1fan:

thanks for the link tmtm but when I click on the questions I get a not found page?

Cheers :-)

I removed those… just hit refresh to make sure it redownloads the page

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m